Posted November 09, 2009

Posted April 23, 2009

Posted February 12, 2009
Neshoba Central Elementary is a great school system. I moved to Neshoba County just so my daughter could get a decent education. I haven't regret it yet. The teachers are so concerned. I get weekly grade and conduct report. I have not encounterd anyone whom may seen unconcerned. I think God for making it possible for my daugther to attend Neshoba Central Elementary. I feel , her 4th grade teachers Miss. Nick, Mrs. Barrett, and Mrs. McKinney are the best. I really appreciate them. And may God continue to bless the school. Thanks for all you do.

Neshoba Central Elementary School 1

Posted July 23, 2007

Neshoba Central Elementary School 2

Posted February 01, 2007

Neshoba Central Elementary School
1002 St Francis Dr, Philadelphia, MS  39350
Last modified Neshoba Central Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Neshoba Central Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.