PK-5 & Ungraded
Philadelphia, MS
Students enrolled: 1,645

Neshoba Central Elementary School 5

Posted February 12, 2009
Neshoba Central Elementary is a great school system. I moved to Neshoba County just so my daughter could get a decent education. I haven't regret it yet. The teachers are so concerned. I get weekly grade and conduct report. I have not encounterd anyone whom may seen unconcerned. I think God for making it possible for my daugther to attend Neshoba Central Elementary. I feel , her 4th grade teachers Miss. Nick, Mrs. Barrett, and Mrs. McKinney are the best. I really appreciate them. And may God continue to bless the school. Thanks for all you do.

Neshoba Central Elementary School
1002 St Francis Dr, Philadelphia, MS  39350
Last modified Neshoba Central Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Neshoba Central Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top