9-12 & Ungraded
Pontotoc, MS

South Pontotoc High School 4

Posted October 08, 2012
This school offers a great band program. The teachers there really care about the students. We had moved from South Pontotoc and decided to move back because South Pontotoc doesn't compare to other schools. Great school. I recommend it to anyone interested.

South Pontotoc High School

Posted April 14, 2010
This school is the best I have ever been too better than the other two schools I attend before.

Posted February 18, 2009
South Pontotoc Highschool has high standards for their students. It helps us to grow in our school work and in our community.

Posted November 07, 2006
South Pontotoc is a great school that has it's eyes set on the children. They make sure that students there excel in all subjects. They have great teachers that care for the students. Also the extracurricular activities are awesome. Parents, students, friends and all get involved. Parents are at the school helping out and staying a part of their child's life which is very important.

Posted November 21, 2005
I have attended South Pontotoc ever since kindergarten. I can easily say that any parent that considers sending their child to South couldn't ask for a better place. The teachers really do care about the students and they will go the extra mile for the students. Not only does South have one of the best educational courses im Mississippi, they have very talented and athletic coaches for football, baseball, basketball, golf, soccer, and track. The coaches focus more on playing time for the players instead of winning every game. Every student that has been transfered to South says they would rather stay at South than go back to thier previous school. Sending your child to South Pontotoc will be the best decision you will ever make for them.

Posted November 15, 2005
I attended South Pontotoc a while back and I enjoyed it because the educators care for their students and treat them with respect.

Posted August 11, 2005
I have attended south pontotoc all my life. This school as a friendly learning enviroment everyday. I would suggest this school if you or your child wants to have a good education and make more friends than you can keep up with. South Pontotoc has a bunch of extra curricular activities to choose from. South also has a very good sports program going for them. South Pontotoc has been level 5 in overall grades in the state for 4 years in a row. Plus the No Child Left Behind Act really helps for slower learnig kids.

South Pontotoc High School 3

Posted March 12, 2005
This school needs to have more activities for students.

Posted September 24, 2004
I have attended this school since the 8th grade and I have to say that I haven't received a better education anywhere else that I've attended school at, which has been a good many. All faculty members are very friendly and easy to get along with, and the teachers do an excellent job teaching their students. I also think that the principal, Mr. Roberts, and the assistant principal, Mr. Shaw, should keep up the good work with keeping most of the students in line.

South Pontotoc High School 4

Posted July 24, 2004
I have attended this school since I was in the 7th grade, and by stating that I would also like to say that I don't think I could have recieved a better education anywhere else around here. The students here are very involved in extracurricular activities and are very fond of Friday night football games and the Tuesday and Thursday night basketball games.

South Pontotoc High School
1523 South Pontotoc Rd, Pontotoc, MS  38863
Last modified South Pontotoc High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Pontotoc High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top