K-2 & Ungraded
Pontotoc, MS

Posted April 22, 2012
This is the BEST school by far ! Teachers support their students on a one on one level and are here for the parents whenever they need them. We have been in one other school district which was NOT good & we moved to Pontotoc & she was enrolled in Pontotoc Elementary & we have never, ever seen such love between student, teachers and principal ever. They want the parents involved, the principal knows you by name, the teachers strive to make the childs schooling experience fun and educational. Thank You Pontotoc Elementary !

Pontotoc Elementary School 1

Posted February 16, 2010

Posted April 27, 2008

Pontotoc Elementary School 0

Posted May 03, 2006
- a administrator
Because of great parents like this, we have great schools. I appreciate the compliments and the 'I think it could be better if' statements. Thanks to teachers, staff, and community we work hard together.

Posted February 15, 2006
In 2003 my family moved to Pontotoc simply for what Pontotoc schools offered the children. Overall I have been very pleased. The teachers are really good and I can't seem to say enough wonderful things about the principle and the counselor. With the few problems that my children have had, which is to be expected throughout any child's school years. They have been handled very fast and very discretly for my child's sake as to not cause them any further problems. I also like the fact that this schools gives my child the opportunity to participate in bible classes and they don't condemn them from praying. This means so much to me and my family. Also, the music teacher is absolutely wonderful with the children. She makes music so much for everyone. I would reccommend Pontotoc Elementary to anyone. I love this school and the faculty that is there.

Pontotoc Elementary School 3

Posted March 31, 2005
For the most part this school is really good. They do take away from the 'want to go to school' for kindergarten because of the discipline on talking. Children want to go to school, but get greatly discouraged over bad marks on talking. But they really teach the children advanced learning for Kingergarten.

Pontotoc Elementary School