Claiborne Educational Foundation 5

Posted April 19, 2010
Claiborne Educational Foundation is a Classical-Christian school. CEF has small classes and caring teachers. The children graduate from CEF with a life-long love for learning. I have 3 children that have graduated from CEF, and they have been at the top of their classes in Jr. High, High School and college. The foundation of a child's education is an important key for life-long success! We would love for parents to come and see what a wonderful education their children can receive. Our phone number is 601-437-4097. Schedule a visit today!

Claiborne Educational Foundation 5

Posted May 24, 2006
My son began attending this school in 5th grade. When I visited this school for the first time, I was impressed and I knew this was the place for my child. During the two years he atteded CEF, he learned Latin, Bible, Music, Art, History, Reading, Language Arts, Spelling, Math, and Science. If you are a parent searching for an alternative to public school, then CEF is the place for you. The small student - teacher ratio gurantees one-on-one attention. This plus the school's committment to student achievement equals sucsess.

Claiborne Educational Foundation 4

Posted March 19, 2006
My son has been at this school from K-4,and my daughter has from K-2.The teachers are outstanding,fun,loving people who care deeply about a childs education. This is a Christian school that still says a Prayer and the Pledge to the flag every morning before the day starts. The teaching is Classic Christian with the normal subject plus Latin and Bible.

Claiborne Educational Foundation 2

Posted April 20, 2005
I have one student here and the teachers are very good.

Claiborne Educational Foundation
Po Box 1008, Port Gibson, MS  39150
Last modified Claiborne Educational Foundation is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Claiborne Educational Foundation Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top