PK-5 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Arthur W Watson Jr Elementary School 4

Posted August 21, 2007
I had a child finish at Watson with Straight 'A's'. She was encouraged, nurtured, and excelled to the ninth degree. I currently have a son there now. He is excelling as well. He is also a Straight 'A's' student. Watson has been very good to my children, my husband, and me. We have been very satisfied with the education that is provided at the Port Gibson site. We do however feel that there should be more physical activity added to the curriculum. This will greatly impact the obesity problem facing our young children. I truly appreciate the free meal program. This gives each child a healthy environment to be educated. I enjoy working with the staff at A. W. Watson. Continue the good work!!-Pleased Parent.

Arthur W Watson Jr Elementary School 4

Posted April 15, 2005
My child has attended AW Watson since kindergarden. She has always had a supportive and quality relationship with all her teachers and school administrators. My husband and I are attentive to her progress, current studies and homework assignments. Our support and concern has helped us maintain a good rapport with all school staff. Being a small communittee helps the students and school excel. We shop, attend church and participate in community events together. We are a village that nurturer all our children.

Arthur W Watson Jr Elementary School 3

Posted February 01, 2005
This school may be fine for most students in elementary school but, for my 4th grader there is a need of more assistance with her class work and all I get from the teacher is an attitude and from what I have seen there is little concern about fixing the problem;but, there is a lot of concern about the school's reputation. We as parents need to make regular visits to this school although you have other work to do or I fear that your child will suffer emotionally.

Arthur W Watson Jr Elementary School
880 Anthony St, Port Gibson, MS  39150
Last modified Arthur W Watson Jr Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.