5-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Potts Camp Attendance Center
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 09, 2015
Ms. Melton is a wonderful teacher she never gives us too much work she's funny, nice and overall she is very caring towards her students, and she never gives up on her students, even when they ask the most stupidest questions. She is also the cheer coach for Jr high she is really good at being the cheer coach. If I had to pick a favorite teacher out of all the teachers I've ever had it would be Ms. Melton.

Potts Camp Attendance Center 5

Posted October 07, 2013
I am a mother of one son who attends PC school ,1 daughter who attends Mary Reid (PC elementary school) as well as 2 stepdaughters who attend PC, I am also a Realtor. This is a small town school but I love the school and the teachers really care about the students and their education. I attended this school as a child and loved attending school there. This school is the best and I would not move my children from here. Thanks for doing a fantastic job PC SChools!!!!

Posted March 02, 2006
I am the mother of three daughters. I have one in 5th grade and one in seventh. The hometown atmosphere is definite at the school. Most of the teachers have either gone here or have children that go to school here. The families are involved a great deal, along with local businesses. The only problem we have incurred is that in some grades there were too many students in one class. Sports are also big here. We currrently don't offer football which keeps many local in private schools. I hope soon we are able to change this. Also, I'm afraid I have spoken to many parents about the next school year and uniforms and I'm afraid we are going to lose quite a few students.

Potts Camp Attendance Center 5

Posted February 26, 2006
The Quality of our academic programs are outstanding. For a small town many would be suprised by the quality of it all. We have a Beta club that is filled with some of the brightest and smartes people that one could ever hope to meet. We have a Science club and Math club that have gone to many places with good promises from high colleges for entrance. Very many of our club members have gone to college on a full scollarship and we know many more are still to come.

Posted June 03, 2004
I am a current student here at PC and it is a very good school. The students are cared about very much by the faculy and staff. Although they don't have as many organizations as some schools, they have an outstanding academic standing and that's very important. And I am very proud of my school!

Posted May 18, 2004
No school is perfect. There are always going to be something that a school lacks. And yes, Potts Camp High School is only guilty of that. It's a great school and I'm proud to say that anytime of the day. But like I said there are some things that are needed to be improved. But what school is perfect?

Posted September 24, 2003
This is a great school. It has a very comfortable and friendly atmosphere. Teachers often go out of their way to make sure the students are learning the things they should know. The staff is very involved with the students. They will, to the best of their ability, help the student with any problem they may have. I left at the end of my Junior year because of family problems. The staff was very concerned and tried to help me in every way that they possibly could. I still have contact with many teachers and administrators. I would definately recommend enrolling any student in this school.

Posted August 26, 2003
Potts Camp is a wonderful school. The leadership is fair and does a very good job. I've had children graduate from this school and I have several children attending this year, too. The teachers do everything they can to make sure the children learn.

Potts Camp Attendance Center
7050 Church Ave, Potts Camp, MS  38659
Last modified Potts Camp Attendance Center is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.