K-4 & Ungraded
Potts Camp, MS

Posted July 10, 2008
I am a mother w/three daughters that are and have attending Mary Reid. They are a wonderful institution and I couln't imagine them going anywhere else. I myself went to school there so I knew what type of education they would receive. They work well with all the children and are very attentive to any and all of there needs.

Mary Reid School 4

Posted January 04, 2008

Posted September 05, 2007
This is a great school but they have a dress code I don't like. They have to wear uniforms. I say a child goes to school to learn and it shouldn't matter what they are wearing. The uniforms are uncomfortable, because they have to tuck in shirts, wear a belt, and wear certin color of socks and a certain type of shoe!

Posted September 18, 2006
My son started school at Mary Reid last year and they have helped him alot. The Teachers are well trained and the principal is great!! They never single out a child and help as best as they can. I dont want to send him any other school.

Posted December 06, 2004
Mary Reid is a Wonderful school. The school is safe, the teachers are REAL, and the prinipal is Great. I couldn't ask for a better school. The staff works extremely hard at all they do. My child is in the second grade at Mary Reid and I would not allow her to attend another school. From K-2 I have not been dissapointed at all with the way my daughter is learning. Like we all say, no school is perfect but I have to admit, this school is very close to it. Keep up the good work, I have a Son that will surely be attending in about 2 years.

Mary Reid School
160 West Pontotoc Ave, Potts Camp, MS  38659
Last modified Mary Reid School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mary Reid School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top