K-6 & Ungraded
Prentiss, MS

J E Johnson Elementary School 0

Posted February 13, 2010
As a former teacher at JEJES, I found that there was not enough parental support especially from students that were harder to manage in the classroom. There is only so much educators can do, we are there to teach the children. But if the students are disruptive to classroom proceeding, then the teachers are frustrated and the students suffer that are trying to learn and complete their assignments. I think Mrs. West needs to get tougher on discipline, those students there to disrupt need to be released to their parents. Teachers can not raise children, the students will tell you, 'you are not my mama, you can't tell me what to do'.

J E Johnson Elementary School 0

Posted August 05, 2008
I am a parent of two boys at je johnson. I agree with the comment posted on dec 5th, 2004. I have been at the school to talk to her about my chiilden and i was treated very rudely. I think if she has to have an attitude with the parents, she should be replaced.

J E Johnson Elementary School 4

Posted March 09, 2005
- a former student
I am sorry for whoever you may be but Mrs. West is a very fair and nice person, not only to her staff workers but to the children at her school. I feel that the 'Bat' situation is not her fault, those bats were there when I went to school there, but no one took it in consideration to handle the problem. So don't get on here saying that she is not a good person. She is also a good leader in the community. The person you should be unrating is the superintendent and school board members because they aren't doing anything but getting a check.

J E Johnson Elementary School 1

Posted December 05, 2004
The principal of JE Johnson do not care the children education. Her attitude toward the parents are bad. The principal need to realize it her job to educate not make students and parents feel like they are nothing. It seems she just want a pay-check.

J E Johnson Elementary School
150 J. East Johnson Rd, Prentiss, MS  39424
Last modified J E Johnson Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J E Johnson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top