K-12 & Ungraded
Puckett, MS

Posted July 24, 2009
Puckett is a GREAT school! The teachers that are from the Puckett area truly love Puckett and love the children. We have teachers that taught the kids and the parents as well. There is a bond that noone can explain. Puckett Teachers give alot of one on one attention to the kids and make them feel special. The parental support and involvement of the school is fantastic and that even makes it a better place to be.

Posted May 28, 2008

Posted March 27, 2008
Best school ever! great one on one, great teacher's. And you can tell our kids are taking care of. #1

Posted July 14, 2007
Puckett is the best school that any child can go to. If you want the best then you need to look no further. A child can accomplish all goals at this school. I would never say anything bad about this school because there is not anything bad to say. Puckett is centered around family values and around how to make our children want to learn more. That is the way it should be. We are a family community and look out for everyone and they do the same for our kids. The teachers and staff here all live in the area and that really does make a difference. We see each other every day and we just love being here. My children don't want school to end every year. They want to go all the time. So that should tell you that they are learning something. Puckett is number 1.

Puckett Attendance Center 2

Posted October 26, 2006
This school is a very sad place for a child to have to go on a daily basis. It is like a private school being funded by government money.

Posted August 27, 2006
We choose this school for our daughter, because we wanted a small school so she could have a more one on one with teacher's. So far that is the case, all the kids in this school get the same amount of attention, my daughter is in venture and I believe that is because of the one on one she is getting from the teachers there. No school is a 100% but I believe puckett is 99% in my book and I believe my daughter is better because of it...so if you want good teacher's, learning beyond this world, and a smart kid, one that cares about learning and wants to learn, then this is the school for your child.

Puckett Attendance Center 1

Posted March 31, 2006
- a former student

Puckett Attendance Center 1

Posted October 07, 2005
This school continues to provide a negative atmosphere for children to learn.

Puckett Attendance Center 4

Posted June 03, 2005
The classes available to students are improving, offering them more of a variety to choose, which was not there before. The school has offered an extra sport for those who are not into the physical sports. The parent involvement is lacking in the childs best interest. We need more parents interested in the goings on at the school. Overall, Puckett is a great place for the child to learn on a close knit basis. I know if my child does not make it to school, I will get a call asking about them and I appreciate that more anything. I am a Wolves fan, my children have been here from the beginning of the schooling.

Puckett Attendance Center 2

Posted January 31, 2005

Puckett Attendance Center
6382 Hwy 18, Puckett, MS  39151
Last modified Puckett Attendance Center is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Puckett Attendance Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top