PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted June 13, 2013
This school has been a blessing! My children have learned and grown so much since beginning at LCS. The curriculum is God centered, and the teachers genuinely care about each student. Yes, it is very structured, and yes, students are expected to follow school and classroom rules. They are expected to listen and obey teachers and respect authority. All of this while focusing on God in a truly Christian environment. Don't hesitate to choose this school for your children!!!

Posted December 24, 2009
I've been at this school since kindergarten and really couldn't imagine going anywhere else. The teachers really care for us and are there if we need them.

Posted September 15, 2009
I am a student at Lamar Christian , I absolutely love it !!! I have been at the school since 1998 when I was in K-4 . It is the best school in well, Mississippi I think personally the world needs more schools like it to change the world in a positive Christian way !!!!!

Posted June 03, 2009
I have 2 children attending LCS and have been greatly satisfied. My children are learning Godly principles and have developed good friendships. The curriculum is ABECA and has been challenging so they learn alot. The science and history are particularly good and I have enjoyed learning right along with them! I love how God is tied into each subject. I have found the teachers to be exceptional. They truly love each child and seem to have each one's best interest at heart. The teachers in general seem happy, competent, and have alerted me to problem areas early on concerning my children. LCS is very strict and reigns children in when needed. You will not find unruly classrooms. The environment is calm which has really helped my children learn. Their athletic program is growing. Baseball, track, basketball are offered and they have a great choral program. Band is also expanding.

Posted December 27, 2008
Lamar Christian School is not a Christian school in name only. It truly is Kingdom Education at it's finest. My son and daughter have both attended this school. You will not find a better learning environment anywhere.

Posted February 20, 2008
I am a student here and I love this school! Everybody is really nice and you never get ragged on. Our Basketball and Baseball/Softball teams are really fun and we are good. oh yeah, the school is good too!

Lamar Christian School 4

Posted June 20, 2007
I am a student there and see the inside of the school regularly. Elementary is very advanced in comparison to some other schools.Bro.Louis is a very good-willed man. The teacher's are top-knotch.The school is still young, so it does not have fully developed extracarricular activities.Parents are involved in a major way. They have a fair safety policy as well. Overall, this is a good school.

Posted June 01, 2007
This school has changed my children for the better. The teachers are excellent, caring people who really try to connect with each individual child.

Posted March 13, 2005
I highly recommend this wonderful Christian school. Your child will develope a closer relationship to our Lord and savior while receiving an excellent education. My 2 children attended this school for 4 years.

Po Box 880, Purvis, MS  39475
Last modified Lamar Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Lamar Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top