6-8 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Develops respect: Agree

Posted December 08, 2015
I believe that they do. They are very respectful every time I have gone to the school.

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted December 08, 2015
It's a great school!! They Put their all into teaching the kids, they have drinks with them

Amount of homework: Too much

I think that there should be no homework, they are in school 8 hours a day

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted December 08, 2015
There are several teachers that my kids have had over the years & if we go to the grocery store when they there they will come say hello to the

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted December 08, 2015
They follow a no bullying policy strictly, almost every child makes A's, B's & C's. It's really a great school

Posted December 08, 2015
I'm very happy with all of the schools in purvis, they are an A+ in my eyes. Last years graduating class had 15-20 students that had a 3.0-4.0 grade point average, all of those students graduated with honors & received scholarships.

Posted April 12, 2014
Purvis Middle School is one of the best schools we've been to so far. I have taken my child to multiple schools trying to find a school that will help her like Mississippi. At the other schools she would come home and cry because people bullied her at school. At Purvis she has come home and laughed and told me about her new friends! She is making higher grades because of the help their teachers provide for them! She has gotten involved with school sports and extra curriculums! She told me one day that Purvis is the only school she ever wants to go to! I thank Purvis schools for this!

Posted October 14, 2013
I love this school! We recently moved to Purvis and are very impressed with the teachers, office ladies and the administration. Everyone was very friendly and went out of their way to help us get our child registered for school. This is a great school and I am so thankful that we are now Purvis Tornadoes!!!

Posted September 04, 2009
This is an excellent school the teachers are friendly and keep the parents well informed. What i like most of all is the one on one they give each child they are very attentive to the kids. I have never been more pleased with a school than I have been with Purvis. The school is very forward thinking and have started incorporating smart boards in each class room. The art program is amazing with such creative ways to get the kids into fun art projects. I was sad to see there were only bad reviews on here about such a wonderful school. But I guess you only come on these sites when you want to complain about something. I highly recommend this school. 5 stars all the way

Purvis Middle School 3

Posted February 27, 2009
I am very disappointed in some of the teachers. This is my childs first year at Purvis Middle School. The teachers at Oak Grove were more involved and loved their students. I am concerned that my child may lose interest as a result of the teachers attitude toward them.

220 School St, Purvis, MS  39475
Last modified Purvis Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Purvis Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top