Posted April 17, 2014
This is the best school in Warren county. My two greatgrand kids learn so much under Redwoods Teachers. They were so caring and were kind to there studrnts, My kids loved to go to school and were great students, They deserve this prize money , God Bless all our teachers

Posted January 16, 2010

Posted November 18, 2008

Posted August 27, 2005
My child has attended this school for 6 years and I love him being there. The staff, from principle to janitor, are all wonderful, caring individuals who make lasting impressions on the children. The academic programs are wonderful, as is the parental involvement. Redwood is an overall great school.

Posted September 13, 2003
This school in my opinion is the best school in Warrn County! The principal for the past 9 years was awesome, so personal with all the kids at school. He loves them and they love him. I feel it is a great home away from home! Thanks for all you do teachers and staff.

Redwood Elementary School
100 Redwood Rd, Redwood, MS  39156
Last modified Redwood Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Redwood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top