PK-8 & Ungraded
Richton, MS

Sand Hill Elementary School 0

Posted August 19, 2009
I have two children in Sandhill School, I am very pleased with the education they recieve and with the teachers there. I could not ask for a better school for my children to attend.

Sand Hill Elementary School 5

Posted January 03, 2008
i attended sandhill school and now my children go there.the teachers are great.

Sand Hill Elementary School 0

Posted August 10, 2007
I was a teacher at Sand Hill School for 3 years. I now have 3 children in Sand Hill and am very proud of the school and its achievements. All the children at Sand Hill receive an exceptional education from qualified and caring teachers. I am very proud of Sand Hill Schoool.

Sand Hill Elementary School 4

Posted October 12, 2004
I went to Sand Hill Jr. High as a child and so do my children now. The quality of education is still a very important and vital part of the cirriculum at Sand Hill. Not only was this school rated a LEVEL 5 school for acedemic achievement, it is also alive and well in extra- cirricular activities including pee wee football and cheerleading, a dance team, basketball for males and females, a track team, and many other activities that bring the community together.

Sand Hill Elementary School
39455 Hwy 63 North, Richton, MS  39476
(601) 989-2021
Last modified Sand Hill Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sand Hill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top