PK-12|Private
1,184 students

Bad
Good

This place is so overrated. I wish I had not wasted 10 years of my life here. SA picks favorites, so if you're not that one kid then good luck.

This is an outstanding school that provides amazing academic preparation for higher education! St. Andrew's is one of the best schools in the south, and the best in the state!

I came to St. Andrew's from a horrible public school many states away. I came in the lower school and I was extremely behind in mathematics and reading. Consequentially, I almost had to change schools again. However, the teachers had faith in me and really put an incredible effort into helping me get back on my feet. I am now in high school, on the honor, and making great grades. My ACT and SAT scores are wonderful and I couldn't be happier. I appreciate all my wonderful teachers but it is to the teachers in the lower school whom I can give my thanks for not only getting a 35 on the ACT, but for being able to continue my education at this wonderful school up until this very day.

Saint Andrew's is a SPECTACULAR school! It's not just a school! It is a community! This is my first year at St. Andrew's coming from a public school, and I am amazed! There are students here from different countries, there are different races, and different religions! The majority of students here have gone to Harvard University, medical schools, and law schools! The teachers offer help sessions after school! No matter how long it takes, the teacher will be right by your side! There are many people in charge of St. Andrew's and each of them are special friends of the students here at St. Andrew's! We have weekly chapel services and assemblies to keep us balanced between schoolwork, social time, and our spiritual inner self! With that said, St. Andrew's is awesome!

I am currently a high school student at St. Andrew's and I am incredibly lucky to be attending such an outstanding school. They're main focus is to see the students achieve, and at St. Andrew's we do just that. Students at SA are known for being acceptionally intelligent compared to others their age. The community of SA holds honor, honesty, and propriety to the highest standards and places a great importance on trust. The students and administration greatly trust one another thus creating a cohesive community that everyone can benefit from. Yes, the courses are very challenging, but without that challenge, SA would not have the successful reputation it possesses to this day. The campus is beautiful with the sherwood lake, grassy fields, and the wide-spread layout of the school buildings. It is very refreshing to be able to walk around outdoors and still be on the campus.

I am a St. Andrew's graduate and I can safely say that my years (pre-k through 12th grade) there were well spent. St. Andrew's prepared me in ways I wasn't even aware of until after I graduated. I'm halfway through college now and planning to take the LSAT within the next year to continue on to law school. I owe everything to St. Andrew's and I hope one day my kids will have the opportunity to have as good of an education and experience as I did.

Ive been enrolled in St. Andrews for 10 years now and its been the best experience of my life. you recieve great teaching, athletics, and much more. this is the best school ever.

I wish I could have gone to a school like St. Andrew's when I was a kid. Good, caring teachers, good facilities, safe environment. I believe it's the best school in Mississippi and am grateful I can aford to send three kids there.

St.Andrews is an excellent school with a close loving community. It offers a challenge and you will make friends for life.

I am an graduate of St. Andrews Episcopal School, and am now enrolled in a well respected college, soon to be in a well respected PhD program. I have found St. Andrews to be the backbone of all my education since. The writing and leadership skills the shcool makes sure to teach its students have been the of the greatest value to me in continued education. I am forever endebted to that school and hope to send my children there somday.

Last modified St Andrew's Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12