K-6 & Ungraded
Rienzi, MS

Rienzi Elementary School 0

Posted May 27, 2009
I rate Rienzi Elementary School as a great school for children to receive their education. I have really enjoyed my children going to Rienzi School the past few years.

Rienzi Elementary School 5

Posted April 30, 2005
- a former student
I went to this school and I loved it. I sent both of my kids to the school and they also love it. The teachers help more than any other school I have sent my kids to. The teachers and faculity is great.

Rienzi Elementary School 0

Posted August 13, 2003
- a former student
I was a student at Rienzi Elementary School for 8 years (1976-1984)and I loves it! I send my daughter there and plan to send my two sons there. This school is like a tight-knit family. We very seldom have problems between each other, I guess there are disagreements in any school) but we defend each other. The teachers at Rienzi Elementary really love the kids. I trust each teacher there completely. I can't say enough about Richey Williams. He is a good christian man who doesn't shy away from God and isn't ashamed or afraid to pray at school activities or with parents and students. God has truly blessed our community by giving us this great school and it's staff. Sincerely, Laurie Loveless

Rienzi Elementary School
21 School St, Rienzi, MS  38865
Last modified Rienzi Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rienzi Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top