Bad
Good

My children have not started this school yet so I can not give it a high rating, but I have heard really good things. I have a 2nd grader and 6th grader that will start next week coming from Bartlett city schools so it will be a big change for them, I was hoping to hear from parents that currently have children going here.

this school is very educational and has super intelligent students. the staff brings this out and makes the students do their best.

I am very please to have 2 children attending this school. The homework is what is to be expected as any school where you learn. The people as well as the environment is all I would have hope it would be. A place I know my children will be well rounded with knowledge, social skills as well as work ethics. As I believe, any school you choose to attend should have parental support. Pine Grove is one of the most supported schools in the area. Education use to be a priviledge, but unfortuantely people have forgotten. So remember the saying, what doesn't kill you, will only make you stronger. Remember the focus. Thank you Pine Grove for you guideance and the quality of continued education you offer.

i think pine grove is a wonderful school it's hard and we do a lot of work but it pays off at the end of the year and also when your report card comes to see if you passed.

I am very pleased with Pine Grove School and fifth grade in general. Our children are given much work, but this is what they ARE in school for..........to learn. I must also mention that the standardized test scores in the fifth grade are some of the highest in the state. Thank you teachers!

Pine Grove 5th grade is terrible. The homework is way too much, three hours a night, the book bags are too heavy, the kids are treated like they are in prison. I am not happy with the 5th grade classes. I have been very please up until this point!

Last modified Pine Grove High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.