Posted April 07, 2011
The teachers at Ripley Elementary School are great, caring, and go above and beyond their job duties, to insure that students are learning.

Posted May 13, 2009

Ripley Elementary School 2

Posted January 18, 2006
You know I went to Ripley school and when I was in school and I made a bad grade or if my grades fell or if I started showing signs that I was not trying and putting forth the effort that the teachers knew I had they would call my parents to find out what was going on or they would talk to me to see if there was something bothering me, and ask me if there was anything they could do to help because they didn't want my grades to suffer. But today I have 2 girls in school there any it's like their teachers don't see anything wrong with their grades but when you go from all A's to C's and D's then there is a problem so I think the teachers need to pay attention to the kids all more and see who's at risk or not.

Ripley Elementary School 4

Posted August 12, 2004

Posted February 23, 2004
Our teachers really care about the student. They are not only interested in the children learning the lesson but also the children doing well in morals.

Ripley Elementary School
702 West Terry St, Ripley, MS  38663
Last modified Ripley Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ripley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top