Ripley High School 5

Posted January 22, 2010

Ripley High School 0

Posted March 05, 2008
Ripley High School is a school in a small town, but it is a good school. It has a good student diversity consisting of: white, black, and hispanic. There is a good athletics program here, but our most known are our basketball, football and cheerleading. The band here is also very well known. There are also many choices of class choices to choose from such as drama, Spanish, Music, Vo-tech, and even some accelerated, or AP classes. There are many more good things to know about RHS, Home of the Tigers. To learn more visit:http://www.stippah.k12.ms.us/rhs/

Ripley High School 5

Posted April 30, 2006
- a former student
I am an alumni at Ripley High School (2000) and it is a wonderful school to grow academically. The principal, Lynn McGee is truly awesome and he strives for excellence. The teachers at RHS are phenominal. The teachers that had an excellent impact on me were: Mr. Roger Cowan, Mrs. Cheri Pipkin, Mr. Brad DeVaughn, Mr. Jimmy Nance, Mrs. Haynes, Coach Stanford, Mrs. Tammy Miller, and the list goes on. You will never find a group of teachers that care so much in the world. They were such a positive impact on me that I decided to become a teacher myself. That's why I recommend any parent to send their child to Ripley High School.

Ripley High School
720 South Clayton St, Ripley, MS  38663
Last modified Ripley High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ripley High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top