9-12 & Ungraded
Rosedale, MS

West Bolivar Dist High School 3

Posted September 12, 2007
I was a student at West Bolivar District High School and I must say that it is neither the best school in Mississippi and it's definitely not the worst. Teachers try to teach the students . If the parents got involved more and if the faculty and staff listened more, maybe there would be an improvement.

West Bolivar Dist High School 3

Posted December 08, 2006
West Bolivar High is not a bad school at all, but one that is lacking parental involvement. I believe the faculty and staff has the best interest of the student at heart. This school dropped to level 2 last year but has potential to be a level 3 or 4 school on average. Considering the number of at-risk kids and lack of parental involvement, I think that is rather successful.

West Bolivar Dist High School 1

Posted July 03, 2006
This school is a very bad school. The teachers are not well educated here and the students do whatever they want. I wish someone would help us get a better education. I believe that we should get more teachers and a new principal.

West Bolivar Dist High School
505 North Main St, Rosedale, MS  38769
Last modified West Bolivar Dist High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Bolivar Dist High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top