6-8 & Ungraded
Ruleville, MS

Ruleville Middle School 1

Posted May 21, 2013
Ruleville Middle school will alway be a second rate school. I am a career teacher myself from another state. I made a phone call to the school. The person answering the phone was very rude. I call the elementary school and the person answering the phone was very rude. Ruleville School District need to train their staff how to talk on the phone correctly. These peoples answering the phones for the school are not professional people. I feel sorrow for the childrens attending Ruleville School System

Ruleville Middle School 5

Posted April 08, 2013
My school is one of a kind and at Ruleville Middle School, we work and we strive hard to reach our goal QDI of 168. As a whole, we stick together to work the problems out that we have, but tensions never stop use from reaching that QDI of 168. To us, we are happy to be at a school like Ruleville MIddle School, feel just like home.

Ruleville Middle School
250 East Oscar, Ruleville, MS  38771
Last modified Ruleville Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ruleville Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top