Ruleville Central Elementary School 5

Posted August 12, 2013
Ruleville Central Elementary School has this mission statement: We provide rigorous and relevant educational experiences daily that will enable students to develop positive social, emotional, and intellectual relationships and compete with students at premier institutions locallly, nationally, and globally. The faculty and staff of Ruleville Central Elementary School are dedicated to carrying out this mission statement.

Ruleville Central Elementary School 3

Posted August 01, 2013
My school is a place where every child is given an chance to learn all that he or she can. Our principal Kathern Barber always has the interest of each student at heart. She encourages her faculty and staff to be team players in providing a safe learning environment for our student. Although our school is not highly ranked, I BELIEVE THAT GREATER IS COMING for our school. We have some very intelligent students from Sped to fifth grade. Our test scores do not do justice for the teaching nor learning ability that is demanded. We believe that no child will be left behind in our school and that each day is a new day to help improve the quality of our education. Our students are the future and we foresee doctors, lawyers teachers, nurses and maybe even the next president of the United States produced by Ruleville Central Elelmentary School.

Ruleville Central Elementary School 0

Posted November 04, 2010
This school have a very supportive Principal and staff. I love the environment and the love the staff brings. My son attends this school and his teachers Mrs. Eastland/Mrs. Carlson are doing a great job with the class. I am a very supportive and attentive parent every week to see what my son and the other children are doing. Because of my teachings, God's favor, and the teachers, he is on the Principal List. His dad and I are very proud parents and we are pleased with the education that is provided at the school. Also, we are appreciative of the support that everybody gives at this school.

Ruleville Central Elementary School 3

Posted February 05, 2009
I think that Ruleville Central Elementary School is a wonderful school. The majority of the teachers are highly qualified and do teach the students. There is very limited parental involvement. I know many of the teacher work very hard to help our children be be successful. It is to bad that the majority of our parents are not in line with the teachers. As for as for the administration, it has changed this year 2008-2009, you could not ask for anyone who is more friendlier then Mrs. Barber. She has a true kindness about herself. RCES will make its comeback as one of the best schools in Sunflower County.

Ruleville Central Elementary School 0

Posted July 23, 2008
Ruleville Elementary school is a terrible school to attend.The administrators at that school is very rude and disrespectful.They do not know how to welcome the parents and doesn`t too much care for parental involvment.The teachers there sometimes teach,all depends on who you get.I would recommend that the state takeover this school and fire the superintendent who allows such little education to go on.

Ruleville Central Elementary School 2

Posted January 06, 2008
Ruleville Central Elementary use to be one of the best schools in Sunflower County. The last 10 years have been unpredictable.

Ruleville Central Elementary School 1

Posted August 05, 2007

Ruleville Central Elementary School
410 L F Packer Dr, Ruleville, MS  38771
Last modified Ruleville Central Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ruleville Central Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top