K-5 & Ungraded
Sardis, MS

Greenhill Elementary School 5

Posted December 01, 2013
Green Hill Elementary is an amazing school with lots of wonderful things happening every day! They are improving student leadership, test scores, and confidence every year. The teachers really show they care about my children past and present. I look forward to seeing my children become more involved with the recently added after school programs. I also want to let everyone know that 2 of the staff members at Green Hill are now National Board Certified Teachers and that 3 more are working on becoming certified within this next year. Great things are happening at GHE!

Greenhill Elementary School 1

Posted January 24, 2013
While the teachers and staff appear to helpful at first glance, I find this to be quite the oppisite. I have had to make special trips to the school over and over again trying to get help with the bullying that happens on campus. When my child's grades began to slip I asked repeatedly for help from the staff to help my child improve. The teachers would promises to keep me up to date on homework and classwork and then I would never hear another word unless I took time off from my job to visit the school. The teachers are supposed to use a site called active parent to keep the parent aware of homework. The teachers can't seem to be bothered to do this. I have spent the last 3 years dealing with these issues. I have now taken these problems to the superintendent for resolution.

Greenhill Elementary School 5

Posted December 15, 2005
- a staff
Green Hill Elementary is a school that has faculty and staff who love the children as they own. All the teachers and teacher assistances in this school are well qualified to work and teach the children. The principal is one who is great with the kids.

Greenhill Elementary School 4

Posted July 16, 2004

Greenhill Elementary School
599 West Pearl St, Sardis, MS  38666
Last modified Greenhill Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenhill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top