Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Agree

The school is very honest with the parents and make sure they are just as good teaching the children in the school.

My son has had a good 2 years in Greenhill elementary. I think a parent should give them a try before going by other people's word. A parent should go visit the school and meet the staff before making decisions.

Greenhill Elementary school was the only place that could get my daughter to read.... No one else could make that happen, but y'all did and I am greatful

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Greenhill taught my child how to read quicker in a month than anyone else could in a year

Green Hill Elementary is an amazing school with lots of wonderful things happening every day! They are improving student leadership, test scores, and confidence every year. The teachers really show they care about my children past and present. I look forward to seeing my children become more involved with the recently added after school programs. I also want to let everyone know that 2 of the staff members at Green Hill are now National Board Certified Teachers and that 3 more are working on becoming certified within this next year. Great things are happening at GHE!

While the teachers and staff appear to helpful at first glance, I find this to be quite the oppisite. I have had to make special trips to the school over and over again trying to get help with the bullying that happens on campus. When my child's grades began to slip I asked repeatedly for help from the staff to help my child improve. The teachers would promises to keep me up to date on homework and classwork and then I would never hear another word unless I took time off from my job to visit the school. The teachers are supposed to use a site called active parent to keep the parent aware of homework. The teachers can't seem to be bothered to do this. I have spent the last 3 years dealing with these issues. I have now taken these problems to the superintendent for resolution.

Last modified Greenhill Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.