K-6 & Ungraded
Saucier, MS

Posted November 17, 2014
I got my eight a ring for her bday in march a few months ago a child in her class swore it was hers they mad my baby take it off her finger till it could be proved who's it was my child had the indintion of the ring on her finger for weeks this other child didnt the principal decided to keep ring they stole from my daughter I believe they gave to the other child mind u I was told the other child and principle is related they bullied my child and stole something important to her I absolutely hate this school its not right for a teacher and principle to be the bullies and theres nothing anyone will do all I gotta say is kharma is a b..... they will get theirs eventually

Posted May 09, 2013
This school is horrible!!! I sent my children to this school (1st and 3rd graders), my 3rd grader was having issues in math and is usually an A B student. I inquired several times to her teacher about what I could do to help and her response was "I dont know what to tell you". This same teacher also shared confidential information from a parent/teacher confrence with other parents of children in the class which resulted in the teacher and parents speaking of it on their facebook accounts. When going to the district about this, nothing was done. This school is horrible...please dont make the mistake I did. I went to the principal about this and she also didnt care. I showed proof of all of the above as well. :( Very sad tht the staff here cares nothing about the children.

Posted December 05, 2011
It would be a good school if they would learn to take there students to the restroom. They blame the students accidents on the parents as well as everything else. It's the schools job to ensure the kids go to the restroom. Last time I checked the parents are not getting paid to work there.

Posted May 07, 2009

Posted July 29, 2008

Posted May 08, 2006
the school is very good since my daughter started there. She has been getting great grades. I think they make it interested to her she never wants to miss school. On the week ends she cant wait till monday to get here . The teacher are very good with her and all of the staff that works there are very nice.

Posted August 01, 2005
Both of my children have attended Saucier elem. The staff is one of the best on the coast. They really care. And it is in my opinion the best academic elementary school by far. I think children learn more when they feel that their teacher really cares about them. And the more the child learns, the more the teacher challenges him. Great atmosphere for your child to learn.

Saucier Elementary School 4

Posted October 24, 2004
My daughter has been going to this school for two years now and she really enjoys it. The teachers really keep you informed on what your child is doing in class.

Saucier Elementary School 4

Posted February 19, 2004
My kids went to this school and they miss it terribly. The teachers and principle are so caring.

Saucier Elementary School
24052 First St, Saucier, MS  39574
Last modified Saucier Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saucier Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top