Bad
Good

I got my eight a ring for her bday in march a few months ago a child in her class swore it was hers they mad my baby take it off her finger till it could be proved who's it was my child had the indintion of the ring on her finger for weeks this other child didnt the principal decided to keep ring they stole from my daughter I believe they gave to the other child mind u I was told the other child and principle is related they bullied my child and stole something important to her I absolutely hate this school its not right for a teacher and principle to be the bullies and theres nothing anyone will do all I gotta say is kharma is a b..... they will get theirs eventually

This school is horrible!!! I sent my children to this school (1st and 3rd graders), my 3rd grader was having issues in math and is usually an A B student. I inquired several times to her teacher about what I could do to help and her response was "I dont know what to tell you". This same teacher also shared confidential information from a parent/teacher confrence with other parents of children in the class which resulted in the teacher and parents speaking of it on their facebook accounts. When going to the district about this, nothing was done. This school is horrible...please dont make the mistake I did. I went to the principal about this and she also didnt care. I showed proof of all of the above as well. :( Very sad tht the staff here cares nothing about the children.

It would be a good school if they would learn to take there students to the restroom. They blame the students accidents on the parents as well as everything else. It's the schools job to ensure the kids go to the restroom. Last time I checked the parents are not getting paid to work there.

Last modified Saucier Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.