K-8 & Ungraded
Saucier, MS
Students enrolled: 1,170

West Wortham Elementary And Middle School 4

Posted August 24, 2013
At West Wortham the goal is to achieve the best academic and reading instruction they can. We are in the country, so it is quiet. There are no city sounds to distract them. We have many school sports for the 7th and 8th graders, plus, there are local leagues available for the younger ones. We are close to town but the area is rural with a lot of housing. It is a good place to raise a family.

Posted January 09, 2013
This is by far the best school that my children have attended to date. My oldest went there for first grade and had the most caring and concerned teacher. He was on honor roll the entire year, never came home with homework because he had finished it all in class, was at the top of the class in the AR program, and actually looked forward to going. Since we've moved, his grades have dropped and he fights on a daily basis to stay home from school. The teachers at West Wortham care about their students and treat them and their families like their own.

West Wortham Elementary And Middle School 3

Posted September 09, 2010
Excellent everything, top notch, top of the line. Perfect in every way..but.. I believe some of the teachers are under the impression they are some how superior to the parents and this is unacceptable and insulting.

Posted September 11, 2009

West Wortham Elementary And Middle School 1

Posted April 06, 2009
My husband and I are very unhappy with West Wortham. My kids have gone to this school since Kindergarten. Since Ms. Grimes left, the school has went down hill. There are teachers that should NOT be teachinging. You do not treat the students the way they do. I totally agree with the post before mine. We have had several issues with the teachers and nothing has been done. We will be taking our kids out at the end of the year and put them in a better school!!

West Wortham Elementary And Middle School 2

Posted March 26, 2009
I am not at all thrilled with some of the teachers at this school. They have forgotten why they became teachers in the first place. They are rude and sacastic, not only to their students, but to parents as well. The school board needs to place cameras and recorders in the classrooms so the teachers realize that they can and should be held accountable. Respect is a two way street.

Posted May 22, 2008
West Wortham is a great school , my two children have been going here since kindergarten and now are in first and third grades , they are both honor roll students and my son is in the journey program in gifted . So i would like to say thanks to all teachers and staff They do make a difference . THANK YOU !

West Wortham Elementary And Middle School 4

Posted January 08, 2008

West Wortham Elementary And Middle School 3

Posted November 22, 2007

Posted September 26, 2007

West Wortham Elementary And Middle School
20199 West Wortham Rd, Saucier, MS  39574
Last modified West Wortham Elementary And Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Wortham Elementary And Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top