K-12 & Ungraded
Seminary, MS

Seminary High School 2

Posted July 15, 2012
Seminary needs serious help. I blame the school board and the principles. The classroom are over crowded. Seminary district have 20 or more students per class. The other districts only have about 15 students to a room. The consequences for this injustice are being paid by the students and the teachers. The students are being deprived of the education they so deserve and the teachers are being blamed for their students failing. I am a very upset concerned parent. I am proud that I went to Seminary but I am very disappointed that my daughter CANNOT receive a proper education. Guess I need to think about moving to another county all together so my child can get her education. ROBIN MOONEY MOUDY

Posted September 30, 2008
Great School! The teachers really care for their students and my daughters really enjoy going to school at Seminary.

Seminary High School 1

Posted July 05, 2007
The school board needs a big change. I've seen all the thing that realy go on a Seminary and it realy shocked me. All school have prombles but not like this one from the Staff to the kids. It's realy sad. I do not unerstand why the parents don't step up in this communtiy. I'll never send my child back!

Posted August 20, 2006
I have attended seminay since kindergarten and am currently in the tenth grade. I can honestly say teachers have never taken out their anger on their students and we do not have a problem with drugs. Whom ever posted the message in november 2005 was really off this school is great and you can not get to a level five without dedicated teachers and students!

Posted June 07, 2006
I was in Seminary from the 6th grade up until the 12th. Seminary is a great school it's different, and yes it has problems but what school doesn't? Every school has to deal with drugs and stuff and it's just one of them. I think it has great teachers and a Great principal and i would recommend it to anyone that moves around the area. Brandie Lindsey

Seminary High School 4

Posted March 22, 2006
I graduated from Seminary Attendance Center in 2002 and I hold the school to the highest regard. No, Seminary is not your typical school; it's like family. I went to Seminary K-12 grades and of course, like any school, it has it's minor problems; but the other reviews about drug dealers running around like it's The Bronx is totally absurd! The security is great. The teachers go above and beyond the call of duty to help a student in need & they are always there if you need any help. I am honored to say that I graduated from Seminary.

Seminary High School 4

Posted February 07, 2006
Seminary is a great school for not only children, but also, preservice teachers. I have a first grader enrolled, I am a graduate from Seminary, and as a preservice teacher I do a great amount in class observations. I see firsthand the passion teachers have toward their students and their education.

Seminary High School 1

Posted November 13, 2005
I think Seminary is a horrible place to let children go to school! There are drugs everywhere on campus. My child comes home every day saying that they hate Seminary because of all the drugs. My child also talks about quitting school because of the drug problem. I asked my child about transfering to a different school but they say no because of their friends! The teachers have really bad tempers, and they take their anger out on the children.

Posted October 10, 2005
I have 3 children that attend Seminary and I have nothing but good to say for the teachers and staff. The teachers go that extra mile to make sure the students learn the material as well as make sure they are safe and drug free. As far as Seminary having christian standards, well of course we do! Our teachers and staff have something most schools don't and that is 'Morals'. If you want your children well taught, safe, and raised old fashioned Seminary is the place to raise them! As far as drugs, well everyone has that problem, but we at Seminary take our problem very serious and dealers are dealt with harshly! Semiary is a very 'parent involved' school and we are proud of our school and community!

Posted May 12, 2005
I think it is a wonderful school. The teachers are great they try there best to have a little one on one with the students. The principal is wonderful. I would highly recomend any one to send ther kids there.

Seminary High School
200 Main St, Seminary, MS  39479
Last modified Seminary High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seminary High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top