K-12 & Ungraded
Seminary, MS

Seminary High School 2

Posted July 15, 2012
Seminary needs serious help. I blame the school board and the principles. The classroom are over crowded. Seminary district have 20 or more students per class. The other districts only have about 15 students to a room. The consequences for this injustice are being paid by the students and the teachers. The students are being deprived of the education they so deserve and the teachers are being blamed for their students failing. I am a very upset concerned parent. I am proud that I went to Seminary but I am very disappointed that my daughter CANNOT receive a proper education. Guess I need to think about moving to another county all together so my child can get her education. ROBIN MOONEY MOUDY

Posted March 29, 2009

Posted September 30, 2008
Great School! The teachers really care for their students and my daughters really enjoy going to school at Seminary.

Seminary High School 1

Posted May 12, 2008

Seminary High School 1

Posted July 05, 2007
The school board needs a big change. I've seen all the thing that realy go on a Seminary and it realy shocked me. All school have prombles but not like this one from the Staff to the kids. It's realy sad. I do not unerstand why the parents don't step up in this communtiy. I'll never send my child back!

Posted August 20, 2006
I have attended seminay since kindergarten and am currently in the tenth grade. I can honestly say teachers have never taken out their anger on their students and we do not have a problem with drugs. Whom ever posted the message in november 2005 was really off this school is great and you can not get to a level five without dedicated teachers and students!

Posted June 07, 2006
I was in Seminary from the 6th grade up until the 12th. Seminary is a great school it's different, and yes it has problems but what school doesn't? Every school has to deal with drugs and stuff and it's just one of them. I think it has great teachers and a Great principal and i would recommend it to anyone that moves around the area. Brandie Lindsey

Posted April 05, 2006

Posted March 22, 2006
- a former student
I graduated from Seminary Attendance Center in 2002 and I hold the school to the highest regard. No, Seminary is not your typical school; it's like family. I went to Seminary K-12 grades and of course, like any school, it has it's minor problems; but the other reviews about drug dealers running around like it's The Bronx is totally absurd! The security is great. The teachers go above and beyond the call of duty to help a student in need & they are always there if you need any help. I am honored to say that I graduated from Seminary.

Posted February 07, 2006
Seminary is a great school for not only children, but also, preservice teachers. I have a first grader enrolled, I am a graduate from Seminary, and as a preservice teacher I do a great amount in class observations. I see firsthand the passion teachers have toward their students and their education.

Seminary High School
200 Main St, Seminary, MS  39479
Last modified Seminary High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seminary High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top