Posted July 28, 2014
I use to go to Shannon schools and can personal say WORST school ever. Some of the teachers are nice but others arent that good at least thats how it was for me maybe it wasn't as bad for others. Though I don't recommend this school.

Posted January 01, 2011
Being that I was a student at this school all my life aside from 1 year, i'm going to say that this school is NOT recommended for any student. The courses are too easy, and isn't a challenge. When I graduated and transferred, I was not prepared and failed to learn stuff that was supposed to have been taught to me years ago; Drugs and tobacco were brought on campus on multiple occassions and were sometimes exchanged during class... I personally believe that some teachers were under-qualified and COULD NOT TEACH. I remember when it was severely cold outside, and ALL the teachers stayed in the building, and MADE the students remain outside... some teen's lips were actually turning blue from this.. even when we complained about it. The school is like a family, but concerning it's regulations, it could be enforced better.

Posted May 25, 2010
This is possibly one of the WORST schools around this area for anyone to attend!

Shannon High School 0

Posted September 09, 2008
I have been attending this school every since I have been in the first grade. I love the environment and the atmosphere. Granted, there are misbehaved children but what school doesnt? Shannon is a family, friendly town and school that I am so very proud to be a student of. I have learned a great deal of information in my 11 years of education here. I love Shannon High School and I soon will be a proud graduate from there.

Shannon High School 0

Posted April 11, 2008
It is an ok school but there are too many bad students who disrespect my classmates, teachers, and me. Learning wise it depends on if your class is good or bad. If you have a bad class it is sometimes hard to do activites and learn more.

Shannon High School 3

Posted December 30, 2007

Shannon High School 2

Posted December 22, 2007

Shannon High School 5

Posted December 21, 2007
A good school is graded by a good parent. We have the right people in the right place in our schools and great leaders putting them there. There are always things that we could complain about anywhere. There is so much work being done that no one ever sees. Its a business that creates a learning place for children that won't be molded by the school they attend but by the parents they share the same roof with. Lets wake up be responsible parents and get involved with your school programs. Team work equals a great team and an excellent school. Get involved and decide.

Shannon High School 5

Posted October 09, 2007

Shannon High School 4

Posted April 21, 2007
- a former student
Great Family freindly school

Shannon High School
218 Cherry St, Shannon, MS  38868
Last modified Shannon High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shannon High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.