9-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

It is a very great school. The students are doing so well in their classes and I love the fact that I use to go to BSH and my two oldest kids graduated from there. Now my two 16 year old twins are going there. It is a wonderful school, and soon my 1 year old son will go. I advise that all the parents that are reading this, take your children to this school. Every student is intelligent, smart, outgoing, and has the knowledge to get into a lot of BIG COLLEGES.

I Jarvis Foster, for one, am glad to call Broad Street High my school. Kids are recieving a great education here and are having fun doing so. People talk down on us but that is only motivation for us to achieve at greater things. BSH will always be in my heart no matter what.

Well to me Broad Street is a okay school. There is nothing like teacher coming to your house because you didn't do an assignment or homework. No where else but at BSH are you going to find that. I am so happy to say that I Robert De'Andre Sparks was a student at that wonderful school. I love it with all my heart because it is home and nothing is like home.

Last modified Broad Street High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.