Posted March 26, 2009
It is a very great school. The students are doing so well in their classes and I love the fact that I use to go to BSH and my two oldest kids graduated from there. Now my two 16 year old twins are going there. It is a wonderful school, and soon my 1 year old son will go. I advise that all the parents that are reading this, take your children to this school. Every student is intelligent, smart, outgoing, and has the knowledge to get into a lot of BIG COLLEGES.

Broad Street High School 4

Posted September 30, 2008

Broad Street High School 0

Posted February 19, 2008
I Jarvis Foster, for one, am glad to call Broad Street High my school. Kids are recieving a great education here and are having fun doing so. People talk down on us but that is only motivation for us to achieve at greater things. BSH will always be in my heart no matter what.

Broad Street High School 4

Posted October 06, 2006
- a former student
Well to me Broad Street is a okay school. There is nothing like teacher coming to your house because you didn't do an assignment or homework. No where else but at BSH are you going to find that. I am so happy to say that I Robert De'Andre Sparks was a student at that wonderful school. I love it with all my heart because it is home and nothing is like home.

Posted December 01, 2005
Well people are quick to talk about us at Broad Street High School but they fail to realize that we are not the ones that messed up. Broad Street High School is a SUCESSFUL school where education is being taught. No school disrict is perfect and I feel as if we can do better if we recieve direction in the right way. We can fix our problem and we will. We have a reputation of being one of the best high schools in the area. We have great test scores on the MCT, ACT, and Subject Area Tests. We are known to excel in sports, academics, and other extra-curricular activities. Some people in our community are quick to talk about us when they don't know what is really going on. You are not currently attending one of our schools. So I suggest you don't talk when you don't know whats going.

Broad Street High School 1

Posted November 24, 2005
- a former student
This is the worst school district in the state. The superintendent tries to run the district like a dictatorship. The test scores are at an all-time low and the school is being taking over by the state. I have never seen a district with so much politics and chaos in it. Your children will never receive a qualilty education in this district. The superintendent, the board president, and many uncertified teachers all need to be replace with people that has the student's education at heart. Clifton Reed, former student and concerned citizen.

Posted March 31, 2005
- a former student
Great Home Town Feeling! Values and ethics being taught not only in school with parents and the community. Great school spirit and colors! Reputation of not given up in books or sports! Unforgettable energy and tenacity! Graduates are leaders of the local community and nations. Specticular rate of college attendence. Excellent overall rating!

Broad Street High School
1305 Martin Luther King Dr, Shelby, MS  38774
Last modified Broad Street High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Broad Street High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top