K-12 & Ungraded
Smithville, MS

Posted June 25, 2014
To me,this is the best shool to posibly go to.The teachers are really nice and treats us like we are family.It is a nice shool ,and the new buildings are good places to learn.We have fun and the teacher always include us and help us when we cant figure something out.I am so glad that I get to go there ,and now I actually love shool.

Posted June 28, 2011
Very good school to bring up your kid in! Teachers are great and treat the kids like family!

Posted March 08, 2011
I love this school, my children attend this school and I would not pull them out of this school for anything. Yes there are teachers there that should not be there but that is at every school. The good teachers outweigh the bad!!

Posted January 30, 2011
My kid loves this school. We want to move closer to my parents, but we will not take my kid out of this school!

Posted April 21, 2010
This is by far the most outstanding school in the entire state. I have moved around from school to school and have never liked any of them as much as I LOVE this one. Parnets, if your child needs an amazing school send them to this one. The teachers, the principles, even the other students all treat everyone with great respect. Once again I say this school is fantastic.

Smithville High School 2

Posted April 06, 2010
I'm a former student of this school. The good: The small town atmosphere and tradition of multiple generations of families attending create and enforce a culture of respect and pride that I have seen in no other instutution. The sports programs are generally excellent. The bad: That same small town atmosphere has its own drawbacks, including religious persecution for some. That is not unique to this school, of course. The ugly: Academics (or, lack thereof.) The curriculum being taught at the senior level here is fairly equivalent to what's taught to junior high/ underclassmen in suburban schools in other parts of the country. I base this on what I experienced as a student in multiple districts (military fam), and my observations since working in the field of education.

Smithville High School 1

Posted July 05, 2009
In 2005 Smithville school was just beginning to slide now in 2009 it has reached close to bottom!

Smithville High School 4

Posted May 14, 2009
I love this school. I moved here about 3 years ago and I dont regret it at all. Smithville is a great school and I wouldn't ever go back to my old school.

Smithville High School 0

Posted January 13, 2009
i think that the school is great in some ways i would be happier if the teachers would actually have faith in us and give us a chance instead of yelling at us all the time. there are times were you can learn something and be smart other wise you cant! if you have a rating 1 to 5 i would rated it a 2

Smithville High School 1

Posted August 27, 2008

Smithville High School
60017 Hwy 23, Smithville, MS  38870
Last modified Smithville High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Smithville High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top