Southaven, MS

Posted January 21, 2014
I absolutely love this school. My son is currently a pre-k student and I will be enrolling my daughter next year.

Posted January 09, 2014
Great school. Relocated and the kids love it more than their old school. The Principal is very involved, the teachers are great, a lot of activities for the students. Great school.

Posted October 22, 2013
LOVE LOVE this school! My children benefit from a wonderful, loving, caring, respectful and challenging environment every day.

Posted October 17, 2013
Our family has been part of the Sacred Heart Family for three generations. Each generation has been well prepared to move to high school in a Catholic High School. The extra activities and sports for students in PK-8th grade have developed our children into well rounded individuals. Each has a firm understanding of charitable giving both through time and resources.

Posted October 16, 2013
Sacred Heart feels like home to our family. We are in our third year at Sacred Heart and I know that my kids are exactly where they are suppose to be! I love the principle's hands on, no-nonsense approach. The staff is always helpful and personable. I get a warm and fuzzy feeling when talking about our school. I know my kids are loved and taken care of every morning when we drop them off. The positive teaching environment my children have received from PK-1st has allowed my children to excel to their highest potential. I love that sports programs are available for the lower grades. I absolutely love the fact that my involvement in the school will make a difference and that my voice counts when it comes to my children's educational needs. I'm blown away by some of the negative comments I have read here .... I've never heard one bad thing about this school. I m so thankful we are a part of the Sacred Heart family!

Posted October 16, 2013
It is our third year at Sacred Heart and we love our school. The teachers, principal and staff are very kind and friendly and always make us feel welcome at the school. I like the monthly denim days where the children learn about giving back to our community by donating money for the privilege of being out of uniform for the day. I am thankful that prayer is a part of the school day. My sons class starts the day by praying for each other. In a time when bullying is such a huge problem, I think this is important and teaches them to think of others. In the last year we have seen the school acquire new technology for the classrooms, a booster club was formed and we started having school spirit nights at some restaurants around town, new extracurricular activities such as drama, math, chess and Lego clubs have been added. It seems that efforts are always being made to improve the school and provide new opportunities for learning. It is great to feel that we are a part of a community that really cares about their children and the school they go to.

Posted October 11, 2013
Great school! focusing on teaching values and morals along with great academics. Lots of opportunities for parents to be involved. Principal is wonderful and always reinforcing to the students the value of being a good Christian, son/daughter and student as well as the importance of community involvement.

Posted September 11, 2013
My daughter is enrolled in this school and loves it. She has learned so much in the few weeks she has been there from computer class, to music class, to Spanish class. Communication from the school is very good. If you signed up properly, you receive weekly updates (and some times twice a week) from the Principal. Also, information is posted online on my childs weekly curriculum, any upcoming events on the school websites calendar. Parental involvement is key and is expected. Any question I have asked has been answered very quickly, either by email or by phone. My child's independence has grown tremendously in the past few weeks since attending this school. Reading a comment regarding the Principal having no compassion is quiet funny. As my daughter tells me she loves her Principal and runs to give her a hug any time we see her at family functions at the school. Just like in life, people will not fit in every where they are, be it a school, a job or a social group. Finding where you are happy is key to your own success and my family feels we have done this at SHS!

Posted August 19, 2013
We love this school. Our children have benefitted from the programs and strong curriculum provided at Sacred Heart School. We have participated in the many family activities available through the school.

Sacred Heart School 1

Posted August 07, 2013
I agree the principal has no compassion or respect for the children. My child just finished his difth year and I have pulled him out and enrolled him at another school. There is NO communication with the parents and children aren't always the best at brimging notes home. I accidentally got behind on paying his lunch (we owed $4.00) and my child was told he could not eat. They haf my child call me at work and I drove from germantown just to pay the $4.00 so he could have lunch. I was told to check online about balances, but they are hardly ever updated. The teachers are rude and the office staff is not much better. I am thankful I found a better environment.

Sacred Heart School