Highway Baptist Christian Academy 5

Posted October 06, 2007
I loved this school. Yes, it was a small school, but that's what made it so great. The teachers really were able to work one on one with the students. And...in response to the very first post about 'science'...I took Physical Science and my friend took Biology - so I don't know what happened on your end of things.

Highway Baptist Christian Academy 4

Posted January 02, 2007
- a former student
I went to this school for 2 yrs. The teachers kept this school small so that they could focus on the students on a more individual level. I loved this school and I learned alot. The only way you couldn't pass here was to not ask any questions or sleep through class as they made learning really easy for me.

Highway Baptist Christian Academy 2

Posted February 10, 2005
- a former student
I went to this school for 11 years, and ended up having to graduate from Southaven High School. I had no idea how much I had NOT been taught at HBA until I switched. I almost did not graduate because HBA didn't think girls needed to learn any science. Home Ec. was considered science for the girls. If you have a child going to this school, or you are contemplating sending your child here, please reconsider.

Highway Baptist Christian Academy 4

Posted September 08, 2004

Highway Baptist Christian Academy
7515 Highway 51 North, Southaven, MS  38671
Last modified Highway Baptist Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Highway Baptist Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top