PK-2 & Ungraded|Public district
661 students|Desoto Co School Dist

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Every teacher has there own way of doing things some are more effective than others. It just shows the different personalities of the teachers and kids

Develops character: Strongly agree

The set boundaries and expect the kids to follow them and explain the consequences if they are not. It is a very fair system.

Both children have or are attending this school. All the teachers are wonderful and take care of the kids as if they were their very own. I love my greenbrook family!! I do miss being the greenbrook gators. My oldest was the last class to be called the gators...he is still upset that was changed!! Makes me laugh at the things children remember! Go chargers!!!

My granson couldn't even read or count when he left the last school. But since transferring to Greenbrook he is doing remarkable. Ms hill is a very gifted teacher. We are very lucky to have her. She interacts and plays with them as well. Im very impressed with her. My granson doesn't want to leave her class.

Fantastic school! Great Principal. Great teachers. Great kids. Great programs. Great facilities. Safe school and the kids are well-loved.

Let me first start by saying that I have one child that went through G.E.S and is now in S.I.S., she is a member of spotlight and the National Honor Society. She was taught very well by the teachers at G.E.S. My youngest is in 1st grade and has excelled at as well, all A's, she will be in spotlight next year. Ms. Moore goes out of her way to get to know the students individually as well as the parentsTHAT ARE INTERESTED IN THEIR STUDENTS WELL BEING! If I am asked and can do for them I have no issue at all doing it. For those of you who think the school, teachers, or adminstration is too strict, please remove your child and put them elsewhere because without rules and consequences they will become a problem in the future. Once again, thank you to all of the people who have played a very important part in my childrens success and there future. Lastly, remember you are the parent and your childs behavior is your responsibility, it is the teachers responsibility to teach your children, not raise them.

Teachers here are great and the kids are learning but the principal, Mrs. Moore, lacks the integrity necessary to be a role model for the children. She is a control freak. 5 starts for the faculty and 1 star for the administration = 3 stars overall

My son just finished kindergarten at Greenbrook. We LOVE Greenbrook! They have a brand new playground, High tech. equipment for the classrooms, a caring PTO, principal, and teachers.

I just graduated from Greenbrook and it was perfect from Kindergarten until my fifth grade year! I'll admit, they're a little strict, but their extra-curricular activities are perfect! They manage to hire some of the best teachers in the district, and they have taught me well. I'm still proud to say that I went to that school.

I think Greenbook is a really good school academically, but they are too strict. They do not allow the kids to be kids. I am a true believer that the kids need to learn independence at an early age but they take it too far. My kids will not attend Greenbrook this year and I am pretty tickle about it.

Last modified Greenbrook Elementary School is a Public school