PK-2 & Ungraded
Southaven, MS

Posted June 23, 2011
Fantastic school! Great Principal. Great teachers. Great kids. Great programs. Great facilities. Safe school and the kids are well-loved.

Posted April 20, 2011
Let me first start by saying that I have one child that went through G.E.S and is now in S.I.S., she is a member of spotlight and the National Honor Society. She was taught very well by the teachers at G.E.S. My youngest is in 1st grade and has excelled at as well, all A's, she will be in spotlight next year. Ms. Moore goes out of her way to get to know the students individually as well as the parentsTHAT ARE INTERESTED IN THEIR STUDENTS WELL BEING! If I am asked and can do for them I have no issue at all doing it. For those of you who think the school, teachers, or adminstration is too strict, please remove your child and put them elsewhere because without rules and consequences they will become a problem in the future. Once again, thank you to all of the people who have played a very important part in my childrens success and there future. Lastly, remember you are the parent and your childs behavior is your responsibility, it is the teachers responsibility to teach your children, not raise them.

Greenbrook Elementary School 3

Posted May 25, 2010
Teachers here are great and the kids are learning but the principal, Mrs. Moore, lacks the integrity necessary to be a role model for the children. She is a control freak. 5 starts for the faculty and 1 star for the administration = 3 stars overall

Greenbrook Elementary School 1

Posted July 22, 2009

Posted June 14, 2009
My son just finished kindergarten at Greenbrook. We LOVE Greenbrook! They have a brand new playground, High tech. equipment for the classrooms, a caring PTO, principal, and teachers.

Posted July 04, 2008
I just graduated from Greenbrook and it was perfect from Kindergarten until my fifth grade year! I'll admit, they're a little strict, but their extra-curricular activities are perfect! They manage to hire some of the best teachers in the district, and they have taught me well. I'm still proud to say that I went to that school.

Greenbrook Elementary School 2

Posted June 23, 2008
I think Greenbook is a really good school academically, but they are too strict. They do not allow the kids to be kids. I am a true believer that the kids need to learn independence at an early age but they take it too far. My kids will not attend Greenbrook this year and I am pretty tickle about it.

Posted May 28, 2008

Posted March 28, 2008
I have had at least one child at Greenbrook for the last three years and I have been very pleased with this school. The new principal came across this year as a little strict in some areas, but I greatly appreciate her concerns for our children and would recommend this school to anyone moving to our area.

Posted July 22, 2007
I have a 2nd grader and a 1st grader at GES and can't praise the teachers and school enough!!! They can talk at lunch after the first 10 minutes- they are trying to get the kids to eat!! I love everything. I am involved and am frequently at the school. I am sad about how little the parents choose to be involved and that's certainly not the school's fault. I feel so blessed to be in GES school zone.

Greenbrook Elementary School