PK-2 & Ungraded
Southaven, MS

Posted January 31, 2010

Posted July 07, 2009

Posted December 15, 2008
My kindergartner is in Mrs. Pitner's class and is doing awesome! He loves her class and she genuinely cares for the children. Parents are welcome to come into the class to read to them and be involved which is huge for us. Can't say enough good things about it. It has met and exceeded every expectation.

Posted July 20, 2008
I have one daughter at Sullivan that is going into the 2nd grade. We have had a great experience with the teachers and principals. We have loved all of her teachers and she has too. I would recommend this school without a doubt!!!

Posted April 04, 2008

Hope Sullivan Elementary School 2

Posted July 29, 2007

Hope Sullivan Elementary School 4

Posted May 11, 2007

Posted May 01, 2007
Hope Sullivan is an excellent school with wonderful teachers and staff. We could not ask for anything more in a school.

Posted February 18, 2006
I have two daughters at Sullivan. I've been very pleased with the teachers as well as the principal. I am very appreciative of my daughter's second grade teacher, Mrs. Horton. She has been a lifeline for me and my daughter. I would encourage any parent to choose Sullivan for their children. The principal is not just a principal, but a parent, and not to mention a dear friend. I do not think I could have asked for a better environment for my daughters to be in each and every day. The staff is very helpful and seem to really enjoy working with our children, which means a great deal to me. So in closing, I want to say thank you for guiding our children the right direction. As for Mr. Darnell, we will miss you greatly. Good luck next year.

Posted July 20, 2005
I have 2 children at sullivan and 1 that will start this year we love the teachers and staff there the thing that mean the most to all the adults there are the children and there learning and saftly we have been at anther school and there for we do have somthing to compare it to.

Hope Sullivan Elementary School