3-5 & Ungraded
Southaven, MS
Students enrolled: 1,201

Southaven Intermediate School 5

Posted November 19, 2011
My child has Asperger's Syndrome and we were welcome into SIS. The principal and the assist principals are great. They really listen to the parents. The teachers are wonderful and so is the support staff. My child has been at SIS since 3rd grade and now in the 5th grade. We have had some bumpy roads but with communication everything work out.

Southaven Intermediate School 1

Posted July 21, 2010
My child failed the 5th grade because he could not get the help he need from his teacher.Also the principal is very rude person behind closed doors.I pulled my child out of this school for the 2010 school year. I don't think any child should be miss treated for a ADHD problem they have! If your child has ADHD please donot send them to this school!

Southaven Intermediate School
175 Rasco Rd West, Southaven, MS  38671
Last modified Southaven Intermediate School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southaven Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top