3-4 & Ungraded
Starkville, MS

Posted May 20, 2015
Wonderful staff! Good teachers needs more work on the bullying and racial stuff. I like that there is a lot of classes for the grades so my child gets more attention were it is needed.

Ward-Stewart Elementary School 2

Posted March 21, 2015
I don't like this school because,there's not very many student activities or parent involvements.I do like the hat days.

Ward-Stewart Elementary School 1

Posted March 21, 2015
I have never seen a school like this one.In one part of the year I actually thought about pulling my child out and homeschool him.(He is in 5th grade)

Ward-Stewart Elementary School 1

Posted March 21, 2015
This is the worst school my child has ever been to.She has been bullied continuously and what do the teachers do?Absolutely nothing!One time she was getting bullied and she got in trouble and was blamed for it!Not to mention all of the cussing!This was from a long time ago but,there was a cuss word written in the school bathroom.My child's new school is way better.

Ward-Stewart Elementary School 5

Posted May 10, 2013
Best school in the entire district! Amazing teachers, administration is good and programs our outstanding. The new YES science program is top-notch, the PEAK and VIVA programs are outstanding, Science Club is one of a kind. Most of all the absolute best teachers are at Ward Stewart. You will be happy with just about any of them! The new programs added this year and just added to the experience. You will not be sorry you picked Ward Stewart for your child!

Posted January 13, 2007
The (AR) Accelerated Reading program really has encouraged my daughter to challenge herself in reading.

Posted November 16, 2006
Ward-Stewart Elementary offers a variety of programs to our students. We serve intellectually gifted students in our PEAK program and artistically gifted students in our VIVA Arts program. We also have a Strings program at our school that is offered to all students. Our school has a library full of exciting books for our students to read. We also have a science lab and media center that enrich our students' learning.

Ward-Stewart Elementary School
200c Dr M L King Dr, Starkville, MS  39759
Last modified Ward-Stewart Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ward-Stewart Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top