West Oktibbeha County Elementary School 4

Posted November 27, 2010
If you want a cozy school where you are welcome and all the staff know who you are then this is a perfect fit. The class sizes are small. The teachers are very friendly and good with the children. There are many opportunities to participate in PTA and school events. Because the small size, the students individual needs are addressed and met. I think this is a very overlooked school because it isn't in the big city school district. All of my children that attend this school love it.

West Oktibbeha County Elementary School 3

Posted April 16, 2010
I have a second grader and a first grader that attend this school. It is a good school and my children seem to like it alot and they like their teachers very much. However, the school needs to come up with different fund raisers instead of the same ones year after year. My first grader also comes home with twice the homework of my second grade child. This is very strange to me. In the end my daughters opinions do matter to me very much and they love their school environment. Thank you very much.

West Oktibbeha County Elementary School 1

Posted November 13, 2005

West Oktibbeha County Elementary School
2747 Sturgis Maben Rd, Sturgis, MS  39769
Last modified West Oktibbeha County Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Oktibbeha County Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top