K-12 & Ungraded
Tremont, MS

Posted December 28, 2013
Tremont Attendance Center is an amazing school. We are transplants from the corporate world out of S.California where my son's current class size is over 9,000 students. TAC has tremendous teacher, parent and student involvement. Teachers & administration are concerned with each student's individual success. My son is involved in numerous clubs and his athletic involvement is increasing yearly. He is challenged academically, spiritually & personally. I highly recommend TAC to any family. I'm proud to be a TAC parent.

Posted August 10, 2013
I like the fact that Tremont is a small school and they can take the time to be more personable with each family & student. Children's needs are above all else at Tremont.They have several sports in which our kids can participate in (The only one they don't have that some would love is Football). As for academically they provide the help needed to children with special needs, as well as for those who don't need extra help, without a lot of fuss. If a certain person can't help you they will fund someone that can. We can't allow this school to close as it brings so much good to our community as it is one of the last of a dying breed! Community + country= USA!

Tremont Attendance Center 1

Posted April 08, 2010

Posted March 23, 2010

Posted March 08, 2010
This school is the best school anyone could attend. I love this school. I've been attending Tremont since I was in K. and I'm now in the ninth grade. There are so many positive and very few negative about this school. We have not many, but a few sports and alot of clubs to be involved in. We have very hard working students whom make wonderful grades and achieve high goals. We have very hard working teachers, whom help all these high grade making students. And a great principal who keeps everyone in line at this school. I love this school. And I do not want to see it go.

Posted March 03, 2010
tremont high school is the only school that gives me time in work. Tremont is not a bad school we do not spend money on very silly things ,like on a football fied ,a two gyms, a P.E building.so why colse tremont !!! We hav no drive way for any teachers or students. Tremont is a almost perteft town for the young and the old!!!!!!!!

Posted October 01, 2008

Tremont Attendance Center 0

Posted August 18, 2008
I think this school is very inviting to the children.They are treated as real people and not school robots. The kids are given a say in their school functions and a voice on what they perfer.Thanks You for this. To many times kids are told excatly what to do, and how to do it.That does not help them as adults ,they need to learn how reason things out so they can become better dissusion makers as they grow older.

Posted February 04, 2008
My son really enjoys attending Tremont and was recently readmitted after spending one semester at a larger school. We had some issues with getting him back in Tremont, but the counselor and asst principal went out of their way to help him get back on track.

Tremont Attendance Center 3

Posted October 10, 2007
Tremont High School is a smaller school in their county. They rated lower in state wide tests compared to the other schools in their county. The principle treats the students differently by who they are or who their parents are. He doesn't make the students follow the dress codes that are in the students hand book. The secretaries & counselor are very nice & knowledgeable. The new Vice Principle is nice.

Tremont Attendance Center
320 School Loop, Tremont, MS  38876
Last modified Tremont Attendance Center is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tremont Attendance Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top