Carver Elementary School 5

Posted November 06, 2008
I have had no problems with Carver. My son is new to the TPS system and I have a child in he TMS and THS. My children like it much better than Pontotoc City and the schools in Greenville, MS, where we were a few years ago. The people are nice, and my son is doing good. I think they are doing a good job. I am sure there is room for improvement, no one is perfect, and neither is the school. But I have no complaints

Carver Elementary School 1

Posted October 12, 2008
It has its problems. I have had much better experiences. My hopes is that it will continue to improve. I will be glad when the year is over.

Carver Elementary School 3

Posted March 04, 2005

Carver Elementary School 5

Posted October 12, 2004
I love Carver because it's a good school to go to.I love the way the teachers take good care of the students.contact the parents when thangs go wrong.Mr.Harmon is a TERRIFFIC principal.

Carver Elementary School 2

Posted April 26, 2004
We have been so disappointed in this school. The principal is new this year, and he is wonderfully approachable, but the morale of the school is awful, and the badly behaved students rule. The bullying is profound, and the students are not supervised as they should be during gym. They also watch too many 'fun' movies when they're supposed to be learning Spanish, music, etc. So many of the other Tupelo schools are wonderful, and Carver just has a long way to go.

Carver Elementary School