Tupelo Middle School 1

Posted October 06, 2014
Tupelo schools as a whole are bad. I have had dealings with three school Lawndale, Milam, and now Tupelo Middle I would not recommend any of them. They allow kids to be bullied and when they try to take up for themselves they want to send them to Filmore. My son was beaten up two times at Milam once he got a black eye and the other time his glasses were broken. My child has a disability, high functioning autism which they have no clue how to deal with he scored a 139 on non-verbal IQ test but he struggles with social skills which we made the school aware of that when we moved here to Tupelo. The way they do things in the Tupelo Public school makes it very easy to see why Mississippi ranks 50th out of 50 states in education. My recommendation if you are moving to this area and you have school age children is to do lots of research on the schools I don't anything about the other school district in the area but I will be doing my research over the next few months while my house In Tupelo sells so I will know where to move to.

Tupelo Middle School 1

Posted February 20, 2013
I don't like TMS because the teachers don't catch on to anything. They don't care about anything but getting payed and they are just so mean and rude to the students. They don't discipline, correct, or care about the kids there; and they don't try and help. Most of the students here are annoying and rude, country, or GHETTO brats. I am so sick of it. They don't tell the students when they are wrong or right. The school has some good teachers, but they are very rare. This is only the beginning of how I feel about TMS and Tupelo in general.

Tupelo Middle School 2

Posted June 01, 2011
We've had two children attend school at TMS in the last few years. Good advanced placement classes and teachers; discipline is a constant battle, bullies are rampant whether you are a girl or a boy. The school is to small to handle almost 600 kids per grade; Tupelo needs to build another Middle School and another High School in the next few years to keep up with the growing student population. From Middle School through High School there doesn't seem to be any cohesive plan for the Tupleo City School System while the Elementary School system is well laid out, well disciplined, and well managed.

Tupelo Middle School 2

Posted March 19, 2008
I dont think this school is that good bc of its desiplen. They do have allsome educatin.

Tupelo Middle School 5

Posted January 19, 2008

Tupelo Middle School 3

Posted May 25, 2007

Tupelo Middle School 5

Posted May 25, 2005
Tupelo Middle School has a wonderful 'Challenge' program for gifted students. The teachers start preparing all the students for a high school curriculum in the 7th grade. TMS is well-maintained and the education received by the students is exceptional. The teachers care about the students and strive to prepare them for future. Good work TMS!

Tupelo Middle School 3

Posted November 02, 2004
Tms is a great school.My student learns a lot.She learns a whole bunch there!

Tupelo Middle School
1009 Varsity Dr, Tupelo, MS  38801
Last modified Tupelo Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tupelo Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top