2-5 & Ungraded
Tupelo, MS

Lawhon Elementary School 0

Posted September 12, 2009
This school is incredible! My daughter loves herteacher, and the parents are very supportive of events. Mrs. Carroll, the principal, is very loving toward the children, but takes a no-nonsense approach to academics. And I love the technology they are using to teach!

Lawhon Elementary School 1

Posted July 01, 2009

Lawhon Elementary School 0

Posted October 26, 2008
My child absolutely loves this school! Her teacher Ms. Raper is awesome. She challenges her students while showing them how much she cares for them.

Lawhon Elementary School 3

Posted April 27, 2008
My daughter attended this school for about a year. Our teacher Mrs. Grayson was awesome! Our only problem was trying to get a book that was inappropriate out of our daughter's reach.

Lawhon Elementary School 5

Posted March 29, 2008
I have a kindergartener at Lawhon and I can't imagine a better school for her to go to.

Lawhon Elementary School 5

Posted February 08, 2004
My child is in kindergarten at Lawhon. I couldn't have asked for a better experience for his first year of school. All the teachers are very caring. The principal is great with the kids. I wouldn't want him to go anywhere else.

Lawhon Elementary School
140 Lake St, Tupelo, MS  38804
Last modified Lawhon Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lawhon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top