K-2 & Ungraded
Tupelo, MS

Thomas Street Elementary School 2

Posted October 19, 2009

Posted June 19, 2007
I have a 10 year old who attended Thomas St. from 1st thru 3rd. I wanted to cry on his last day there but knew that my younger son would be there for the next school year. He has had a wonderful experience. The teachers are all awesome and Brenda Robinson is the most involved principal I have ever seen. Because of this we will not be moving out of this school district for at least 2 more years!

Posted May 17, 2006
My experience with Thomas Street School has been a very positive experience. I have three grandchildren at Thomas Street.They are Shaina Wicker, in the third grade, Taylor Wicker, in the first grade. and Kristin Wicker in kindergarten. The teachers at Thomas Street are such a caring group of people.They let you know on every level about what is going on in the classroom and if they can help in any way if the child is having a problem. The best thing at this school is the hands on of the principal Brenda Robinson, she is such a nice person to the children and the parents. Thank you, Sharon Brookins

Posted August 09, 2005
Thomas Steet School is a great school with a lot of dedicated, loving and caring staff. My child has learned so much in his time there and I personally love the school. They have lots of activites for the kids to participate in and they encourage parents envolvement. I also think that they have a great academic program that is well taught.

Posted June 08, 2005
- a former student

Posted April 01, 2005
Thomas Street has been a wonderful experience for my two daughters. They strive to do well in school due to the encouragement of teachers and the positive reinforcement given. They are very welcoming and encourage parent involvement and interaction within the school. Every teacher we have had at Thomas street- both in the home room and in the 'specials' have been outstanding, and the principal could not be more loving towards all the children. A great choice for public school in Tupelo!

Posted July 08, 2004
We moved to Thomas street school from a small school in Arkansas and I have to admit that I was a little worried at first. I thought at the time I was in a really good school system, but after a short time at the Thomas street school I realized that moving my kids to Tupelo and to the Thomas street scool was a very good idea. I feel like the teachers and other staff excel in every area. I guess the most important thing is my kids just love Thomas street and all the teachers. Thanks for a great first year in Tupelo. Sheri Greene(mother of 2)

Thomas Street Elementary School