Utica, MS

Hinds County Agricultural High School 2

Posted December 13, 2009

Hinds County Agricultural High School 4

Posted September 20, 2006
I think that Hinds A.H.S. is an extremely great learning environment for my daughter and I wouldn't have sent her anywhere else (not to mention that's where I attended school).Those test scores were excellent.(Way to go) They also have great activities for every kid to take part in.

Hinds County Agricultural High School 5

Posted August 27, 2006
This school has the best learning environment for my daughter. All of my children have gone to this school. Hinds Agricultural High School has some of the best teachers there is. Last year's test scores were unbelievable! That is why I, my husband, and my daughter decided that she would attend Hinds Agricultural High School.

Hinds County Agricultural High School 4

Posted September 20, 2003
This is a great school for a quality education. They have some of the best teachers and some of the best coaches, (Bruce Baker, Keith Williams, Michael Fields). Security is fair.

Hinds County Agricultural High School
34175 Hwy 18, Utica, MS  39175
Last modified Hinds County Agricultural High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hinds County Agricultural High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top