2, 5-7, 9-10, 12
Vancleave, MS

Posted August 03, 2009
Hope Academy was so good to me as a student. The teachers were very nice and did all they could to help me reach my goals for college and now I am making A's in college at UAB.

Posted August 03, 2009
This is truly a Great School! I would recommend Hope Academy to parents looking for a school that really cares about their child, both academically and personally. I appreciate how Hope Academy helped our children on many levels!

Posted July 02, 2009
This school is the worst in the Jackson County area. I feel the children do not get the time or care from the staff. They have favorites and the rest are treated like trash. They have anger issue that need to be taken care of, before teaching a child.

Posted April 30, 2009
My son graduated from Hope Academy and is now in college. He received an excellent education, had great teachers and made life long friends!

Hope Academy
6601 Baker Rd, Vancleave, MS  39565
Last modified Hope Academy is a Private school that serves grades 2, 5-7, 9-10, 12
Hope Academy Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top