Bad
Good

Dr. Lassiter is the most efficient principal I've seen since I'VE been in school. My godchildren absolutely love her! All of the different facets of the school seem to work together in perfect harmony! The parent center run by Ms. Sills and Ms. Lee provide resources, materials, and computer assistance for other parents to achieve their goals too! The pre-k teachers really have prepared my children for not only kindergarten, but first grade as well! i'm so impressed. And Like the other parent said, the whole family is involved! and in today's society, that's necessary!

I love Dana Road School because they have some of the best teacher's. My child is well taken care of there and learn's so much! They make learning fun. They involve the entire family.

My grandchildren go to this school. It is great. They are very protective of our kids. It takes a little longer to pick them up in the afternoons, but it is well worth it. In this day and time, you need all the protection you can get. Thank you so much

I am very impressed with Dana Road. My daughter started Kindergarten and thanks to her teacher and other teachers at Dana Road the transition was really easy. My daughter loves her teacher and the school, I am very pleased with Dana Road Elementary.

I love this school! I had misgivings about my son going to school versus teaching him from home. I had heard a lot of negative remarks over the Vicksburg school district but Dana has proven to be more than I expected. I love the principal, she's very organized and disciplined. My sons teacher, Mrs. Watts, is great. She has shown patience and understanding and truly seems to care. I thank her for that. With her and my sons hard work he has overcome many fears and is becoming more outgoing day by day and he has shown a lot of enthusiasm for learning. Thank you

Dana has proven so far to be a great elementary school. My son is in kindergarden. Although he would rather stay at home than go to school he has grown leaps and bounds since he started school and I thank the teachers and the school for this.

Last modified Dana Road Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.