Bad
Good

The only problem I have out of this school is the teachers they are horrible with the children don't teach them what they should don't take out time to listen to the children I'm thinking there in it for the pay check now the principal is great she will help and when you get her involved the teacher acts right until she leaves I'm so glad my son is almost done with wcioeowpals

The new principal and lead teachers have made significant positive changes at WCI. They have an fully-equipped science lab and a great character/leadership development program for 5th and 6th grade girls called Earth Angels. The school PTO is up and running! Look for more positive reviews of this school in the future!

As a parent who has helped in my child classroom and see first hand this school is lacking in a lot of areas.all that goes on is a lot of open book test,hand outs and no teaching of lessons,the classroom is very disruptive so the kids that are willing to learn dont have a chance.and I feel my child has lost a full year of learning.and as a parent I want to do what is right for my child so I am looking into moving him to another school and hope that he can learn something if not we have decided to move out of vicksburg.

We cannot recommend this school. It is lacking in so many areas. The current principal has his head in the sand. The school continues to fail on scoring. The administration continues to push teachers to use open book tests. Our child refuses to do an open book test - what is the point of an open book test? Even with the open book, our child's teacher told us most of the kids sill cannot manage to get higher then a C grade. We have been very frustrated with this school and are moving our child out. In fact our experience with the Vicksburg school system has resulted in us deciding to move to another area of the country, where they have Level 5 schools.

Last modified Warren Central Intermediate School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.