Vicksburg High School 4

Posted April 02, 2014
The faculty and staff at VHS show a sincere concern for the students and their future. Teachers are available before school and after school to work with those students who feel they need help. NO student is ever turned away. Teachers work with parents as well. Students have to work to earn grades; grades are not given. This is the way education is supposed to work.

Vicksburg High School 1

Posted April 01, 2014
my school is the worst school in the district. the teachers fight us. they also curse us out.

Posted April 01, 2011
This is a great school for those who want to actually learn something and make something of themselves.. The staff may not be as advanced as other schools but they do care for its students as well as the school.. I would recommend this school to anyone who wants to be something in life and succeed at it..

Vicksburg High School 2

Posted February 21, 2011
my cousins go there and they say its not a very good school.. aslpo my great aunt has taut there and she says the kids there are very ruthless ad bad. thats why she left and went to go teach in port gibson.

Posted February 03, 2010

Vicksburg High School 1

Posted November 12, 2009

Posted March 27, 2009

Posted February 19, 2009

Vicksburg High School 0

Posted February 04, 2009
My second child , Julianna is a senior at VHS. We have had a wonderful time and had the best of teachers. As I say to all, please come and visit Vicksburg High School. Come through the doors of the school and meet the wonderful people that have loved and taught my girls so much. We have always had a great parent group that has always been there for the students. When Haley my first daughter had graduated from VHS and was attending MSU in her first few weeks as a freshman, she called home and said 'mom and dad, I really have to study but I'm doing well. I did get a good education from Vicksburg High.' That said it all, yes you have schools that have good days and bad. We appreciate the faculity that has given so much to the girls and I know they will be missed.

Vicksburg High School 0

Posted August 20, 2008
Having had three children go to VHS, I have seen changes over the last 15 years that show great progress in the classroom setting There has also been great opportunities for students to become involved in several organizations that foucs activites on community involvement. No, VHS is not the 'promise land', but it is one of the best and safest schools in the state.

Vicksburg High School
3701 Drummond St, Vicksburg, MS  39180
Last modified Vicksburg High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vicksburg High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top