9-12 & Ungraded
Vicksburg, MS

Warren Central High School 2

Posted November 11, 2009

Posted July 11, 2008
I have a daughter attending Warren Central. I have been very pleased with the level of professionalism the teachers show as well as the variety of classes she has been offered. The extra curricular activities offered are of the highest quality as well. This is an excellent high school. We have had a wonderful experience for the past two years.

Warren Central High School 2

Posted March 01, 2008

Posted August 12, 2007

Posted September 10, 2006
warren central is a good school. WC has a first class choir and art department that sponsors numerous programs to enclude: choir, show choir, annual musical production(best in the state)and madricals.

Posted December 06, 2005
- a former student
Warren Central is a really great school! Warren Central has many great classes and school activities. I went to Warren Central for 3 years and had the best time of my life. Personally I miss Warren Central so Much!

Warren Central High School 1

Posted August 28, 2005

Posted August 21, 2005
I am currently a student at Warren Central High School. We have a very large and talented band program, as well as a choir program. Select choral groups from our school, three of the nine, went to New York City to compete with some of the best in the nation and brought home all 1st place golds. We have plenty of AP classes also. Before they took away our block classes we were called by many schools and parents 'The University of Warren Central'. We have AP classes in science, math, english, history, and even music theory. We also have a fine athletics department, our football team has made state playoffs for over twenty consecutive. Just about every sport we offer went to state playoffs or tournment. All in all Warren Central is a great school. I would never go anywhere else.

Posted July 26, 2005
Warren central is a great school. I have been a student at warren central for two going on three years now and the only problem that i notice is there is so much violence. The school is separated into groups or cliques. There are about 4 to 5 people per clique and they don't socialize with any one outside of it. That's sad. I feel like if the school would come together as one Warren Central would be much better.

Posted July 08, 2005
- a former student
I am a former student of Warren Central High, class of 2002 and I can agree with the one parent with the concern of racial division I experienced that myself around the time of senior prom.Although others showed their lack in character Warren Central was and still continues to be a great school and a place where teens find out that life is not what you find in magazines and T.V., it is a reality.Thank you, Kellie Dent Wade

Warren Central High School
1000 Hwy 27, Vicksburg, MS  39180
Last modified Warren Central High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warren Central High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top