7-8 & Ungraded
Vicksburg, MS

Warren Central Junior High School 4

Posted February 23, 2012
We love the new Winter Guard! They have done an amazing job in their first year. This school also has a strong Girls Club (civic organization).

Posted December 22, 2009
I think my school is the best because the teachers, principals, and other fellow students that make it the best place to go!!! :)

Posted October 03, 2008
I think that the principal works his buttocks off to help meet the needs of the students. He is caring , concerned and has their best interests at heart. Keep up the great work!

Posted September 27, 2008
I am a parent of a child attending WCJH. I feel its a lot of favoritism going on in the school system. The teachers do not take the time to get to know the children as individuals. Of course, my child is not one of their favorites. The teachers love to suspend,give after school detention,in school suspension, rather than communicating with the parents that are concerned about their children education!

Posted August 04, 2007
I think wcjh is bad a place to send your kids because they have to many old outdated teachers and to many parents working there that let there kids get by anything they want to.

Posted September 20, 2006
I belive that the kids are not getting prepared for high school.

Posted September 20, 2006
I believe that my children aren't safe at this school. I also believe that it's wrong for them not to have any freedom at all! I think its not helping them to get ready in high school. They,ll be very confused when they get to high school. It'll be like another planet to them. -Stacy

Warren Central Junior High School 2

Posted September 09, 2006
I think this school is not helping the teens get ready for high school. It seems like they are in an elementary school.

Warren Central Junior High School 5

Posted March 06, 2006
I am a parent of a child attending WCJH. I feel that there is not enough time put into the studies. The children in the 7th and 8th grade are going through a great transition from elementary and they don't recieve any extra help. The students are just thrown out there to sink or swim. This is a very important time in a child's life when they change from a child to a teenager. The teachers should be a little more sensitive to the students needs.

Warren Central Junior High School 2

Posted June 08, 2004
I feel that Warren Central Jr. high does not have the ability to care for children with special needs. I also feel that the district as a whole is very unorganized and is also understaffed. As a parent of a child with several disabilities I have had an ongoing struggle with this school district to have him placed in the proper setting.

1630 Baldwin Ferry Rd, Vicksburg, MS  39180
Last modified Warren Central Junior High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warren Central Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top