Bad
Good

I like the school because its a 'family' school, the teachers that taught my parents, my inlaws, also my husband and I are now teaching our children, that is the good thing - we know everyone there but as fas as the principal goes - there is always a new one and thats NOT a good thing for the kids!! The teachers could be a little more friendly and not so tough but teach well at the same time! It needs improvement but it is a good school!

This school is a small school but it is really wonderful. The teachers are also wonderful. My oldest son which is 18 years old now use to go to it until they change it to were they divided 1-4th grade and he had to change to Vicksburg Intermediate for 5-6 grade. I hate it the school was to big and it just didn't seem he learned as much. The classes were bigger. I love Warrenton its a great school and I still have a 5th grader there and my 5 year old started kindergarden there this year. Wouldn't change it for the world.

My child has attended Warrenton Elementary since Kindergarten. We have been very pleased with the teachers and assistant teachers he has had. He is now in Third grade. We have found that the teachers and assistants work with every child to help them succeed in school. Mr. Hume the principal has been supportive every time we have had a conference with him. Mr. Hume cares about each child and faculty member at Warrenton. Mr. Hume should receive Adminstrator of the Year.

Every school will have problems, and I do not see Warrenton as a problem school. Some teachers and teacher assistants need to improve on communications with parents and co workers, but they are loving individuals when it comes to the children.

I believe the overall school is below average but my childs 5th grade teacher, Ms Courtney Wells is an excellent teacher. My child has accomplished more academically this year than previous years and it is because she takes the time to keep me informed of everything my child is doing and works with him one on one when he needs it eventhough, in my opinion, the classes at Warrenton have too many students in each of them. .

My son started at this school in Kindergarden,then my daughter's attened.About a year ago is when we started having problems,like things happening on the bus,and in school.The principal told me 'that kids will be kids' and nothing was done.This school needs alot of help.The teachers are doing the best they can.My children also love it,and music,p.e.,computer lab and so on.

Last modified Warrenton Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.