PK-6 & Ungraded
Vicksburg, MS

Warrenton Elementary School 3

Posted January 31, 2010
I like the school because its a 'family' school, the teachers that taught my parents, my inlaws, also my husband and I are now teaching our children, that is the good thing - we know everyone there but as fas as the principal goes - there is always a new one and thats NOT a good thing for the kids!! The teachers could be a little more friendly and not so tough but teach well at the same time! It needs improvement but it is a good school!

Warrenton Elementary School 0

Posted October 30, 2009
This school is a small school but it is really wonderful. The teachers are also wonderful. My oldest son which is 18 years old now use to go to it until they change it to were they divided 1-4th grade and he had to change to Vicksburg Intermediate for 5-6 grade. I hate it the school was to big and it just didn't seem he learned as much. The classes were bigger. I love Warrenton its a great school and I still have a 5th grader there and my 5 year old started kindergarden there this year. Wouldn't change it for the world.

Warrenton Elementary School 5

Posted May 27, 2008

Warrenton Elementary School 5

Posted January 03, 2008
My child has attended Warrenton Elementary since Kindergarten. We have been very pleased with the teachers and assistant teachers he has had. He is now in Third grade. We have found that the teachers and assistants work with every child to help them succeed in school. Mr. Hume the principal has been supportive every time we have had a conference with him. Mr. Hume cares about each child and faculty member at Warrenton. Mr. Hume should receive Adminstrator of the Year.

Warrenton Elementary School 3

Posted December 01, 2007
Every school will have problems, and I do not see Warrenton as a problem school. Some teachers and teacher assistants need to improve on communications with parents and co workers, but they are loving individuals when it comes to the children.

Warrenton Elementary School 0

Posted November 20, 2007
I believe the overall school is below average but my childs 5th grade teacher, Ms Courtney Wells is an excellent teacher. My child has accomplished more academically this year than previous years and it is because she takes the time to keep me informed of everything my child is doing and works with him one on one when he needs it eventhough, in my opinion, the classes at Warrenton have too many students in each of them. .

Warrenton Elementary School 4

Posted November 16, 2006
My son started at this school in Kindergarden,then my daughter's attened.About a year ago is when we started having problems,like things happening on the bus,and in school.The principal told me 'that kids will be kids' and nothing was done.This school needs alot of help.The teachers are doing the best they can.My children also love it,and music,p.e.,computer lab and so on.

Warrenton Elementary School 1

Posted September 25, 2005
As a military family, we move alot and this was by far the worst PCS (move) for our family. The public schools are THE worst I have ever seen so many students per teacher. My children were abused by other students (never allow you child to ride the bus) and nothing was done. I was informed that, that was the way children were in Vickburg, and there was nothing they could do. Instead of spending money on casino's Vicksburg should clean up those schools! And update there books to the new century. My children cried everyday they were in warrenton. Parent involvement was next to none, and finding out your child's class on the first day of school is, well ridiculous. My children were behind when we arrived at our next duty assignment. South park how-ever was 100% different, they should make all the schools like that one.

Warrenton Elementary School 2

Posted May 04, 2005
I think that this school is not a very good school when your child is more active than any other child. This school did not help me with my child, so I had to pull him. The music and other curricular activites are great it is just the teachers that need some work.

Warrenton Elementary School
809 Belva Dr, Vicksburg, MS  39180
Last modified Warrenton Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warrenton Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top