South Park Elementary School 5

Posted October 06, 2007
This is a great school. The principal and teachers are wonderful and caring. My children have learned a lot there.

South Park Elementary School 5

Posted January 30, 2004
Both of my daughters attend South Park, and I have to say that the quality of education they have received there has been top-notch. We are about to move out of state, and I wish I could take South Park with us! The principal and the teachers work so hard to make South Park the best. The GATES program has been wonderful for my older daughter. We love South Park and recommend it highly.

South Park Elementary School
6530 Nailor Rd, Vicksburg, MS  39180
Last modified South Park Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top