Posted August 09, 2012
Beechwood is an awesome school! I have a 1st adn 3rd grader there and they love and so do I! The teachers truly work with their students and they care about the students education.

Posted December 11, 2010
We have a 5th grader and a 3rd grader who have both been at Beechwood since kindergarten. Great staff, academics, and PTA! We love Beechwood!

Beechwood Elementary School 1

Posted August 04, 2010
Beechwood, at best, is a very poor school. Based on the reactions of my son and his homework, the teachers do not truly teach. I have pulled my son from Beechwood and their "education" program. He is beyond thriving in his new environment. If you value your children's future... Stay Away From Beechwood!

Posted April 29, 2010
When we moved to Vicksburg, we were told to buy a home in Beechwood catchment area. We did and we could not be more pleased. My son is second grade and needs some extra help. The teachers have been accomodating and the principal is marvelous! Absolutely wonderful place!!

Posted August 18, 2009
Beechwood Elementary is a wonderful place to Bee! My Grandson is in the 4th grade. He is an ADHD student. The Princpal and Teachers worked together to provide him the extra help he needed to achieve his goals. He is doing well and enjoying school. He is also enjoying violin classes again this year. Beechwood is a wonderful school. Your child would be lucky to attend this school.

Posted March 26, 2008
I love this school! my son is in kinder,and my daughter is in 2nd grade.The teachers here are great!

Posted October 14, 2007
Beechwood is a great elementary school. The teachers are very dedicated to the students. They not only teach the academics, the are concerned about the whole child. Beechwood is also very unique. It has several special ed classes, early education classes, and classes for children with autism. My daughter is in the sixth grade this year, this is her 1st year at Beechwood. She left all of her friends that she had known since kindergarten and I was worried that the change would be hard for her. The teachers and the students made the adjustment easy for her. My daughter has found a special place in her heart for children with disabilities because of the Beechwood. The principals, teachers, & students at Beechwood are great. I'm glad she is in the place to bee!

Posted April 08, 2004
Beechwood is a wonderful school because of the students', parents', and facultys' dedication to ongoing improvement. The school has a number of wonderful aspects including; three computer labs, a specialized science lab, current and research based curriculum, reading tutors for 'at risk' students, several national board certified teachers, and a 'Model School' classification in Accelerated Reader. They are currently working on being a 'Master School' in the Accelerated Reader program. This is a very high honor and is rarely reached. My daughter had an excellent K-4 education due to the dedication of everyone at Beechwood. I would recommend the school to anyone who is looking for a caring and dedicated place for their child's early years of school.

Beechwood Elementary School
999 Hwy 27 South, Vicksburg, MS  39180
Last modified Beechwood Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beechwood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.