Bad
Good

Beechwood, is a good school. I was a sub for all of Warren county and they are a model site school for good behavior. Less bulling, teachers seem to care and really work with the kids. My daughter is now in Pre-K there And we are pleased!

Beechwood is an awesome school! I have a 1st adn 3rd grader there and they love and so do I! The teachers truly work with their students and they care about the students education.

We have a 5th grader and a 3rd grader who have both been at Beechwood since kindergarten. Great staff, academics, and PTA! We love Beechwood!

Beechwood, at best, is a very poor school. Based on the reactions of my son and his homework, the teachers do not truly teach. I have pulled my son from Beechwood and their "education" program. He is beyond thriving in his new environment. If you value your children's future... Stay Away From Beechwood!

When we moved to Vicksburg, we were told to buy a home in Beechwood catchment area. We did and we could not be more pleased. My son is second grade and needs some extra help. The teachers have been accomodating and the principal is marvelous! Absolutely wonderful place!!

Beechwood Elementary is a wonderful place to Bee! My Grandson is in the 4th grade. He is an ADHD student. The Princpal and Teachers worked together to provide him the extra help he needed to achieve his goals. He is doing well and enjoying school. He is also enjoying violin classes again this year. Beechwood is a wonderful school. Your child would be lucky to attend this school.

I love this school! my son is in kinder,and my daughter is in 2nd grade.The teachers here are great!

Beechwood is a great elementary school. The teachers are very dedicated to the students. They not only teach the academics, the are concerned about the whole child. Beechwood is also very unique. It has several special ed classes, early education classes, and classes for children with autism. My daughter is in the sixth grade this year, this is her 1st year at Beechwood. She left all of her friends that she had known since kindergarten and I was worried that the change would be hard for her. The teachers and the students made the adjustment easy for her. My daughter has found a special place in her heart for children with disabilities because of the Beechwood. The principals, teachers, & students at Beechwood are great. I'm glad she is in the place to bee!

Last modified Beechwood Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.